Chapter 1 - The Meeting

☂︎☕︎︎☂︎

Stephen Strange, also known as his alias, Dr. Strange, was currently at the Sanctum Sanctorum, pacing back and forth, caught up in his thoughts about the upcoming threat to Earth, Thanos, an Eternal-Deviant warlord from the moon, Titan.

Wong, his best friend from Kamar-Taj, the place where he had studied under the late Ancient One, looked at the Sorcerer Supreme with worried eyes. He sighed and walked up to the pacing man, giving him words of comfort to help, or at least try, to ease the Sorcerer's stress, "Stephen, we will find a way to protect the Time Stone and as well as a way to protect Earth. So, please, ease up a little, but mind you, I'm not saying to ignore the problem. Just breathe deep breaths and relax a bit, then focus on the problem at hand."

Stephen smiled wearily back at his friend, as Wong placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder in a gesture to comfort. He made his way to the burgundy-colored armchair and sat down, the tensing muscles in his body easing as he relaxed into the soft velvet of the comforting material of the object.

The Cloak of Levitation, or Levi, the nickname Stephen had given the cloak, hovered beside him whereas Wong walked to the other armchair across from his. Stephen, following his friend's advice, started to breathe in deep breaths.

After a few moments of silence, the Sorcerer Supreme massaged his temple in an act of trying to relieve the wave of stress building up, again, as more thoughts clouded his mind. Dr. Strange sighed and told Wong in a heavily tired voice, "Thanos is not one to be underestimated, he is literally a warlord that has destroyed many galaxies and universes. We need assistance from someone."

"And who, pray tell, should that, "someone," be?" Wong asked, raising an inquisitive eyebrow and snorting.

"I... I have yet to figure that out, unfortunately." Dr. Strange paused, his voice still stone solid. It always was when dealing with his tasks as the Sorcerer Supreme.

"We'll definitely need someone who has some experience with aliens attacking Earth. Also, needs to be smart as well because, we will be dead if we were to go up against Thanos with a retarded accomplice." Wong stated, blatantly.

"Of course, Wong. Shall they be retarded, we won't even bother asking for their assistance." The Sorcerer stated in mutual agreement.

"Now that we have specific qualities for the person who could help us, do you have anyone in mind?" Wong asked Stephen.

"Only one."

"Good, I also have one in mind."

"Then, shall we get both?"

"Let's go, we have no more time to waste." Wong announced.

Both Stephen and Wong opened up portals, nodding goodbye as they went to the locations of the people that they had in mind.

☁︎⊰𖥸⊱☁︎

Tony had been on a jog in the park when some type of portal opened up in front of him, making him halt on his feet so as to not go into wherever the portal lead too. Albeit, what the portal had shown on the other side was a wooden staircase. God knows if it is either dangerous or safe, Tony is not risking anything. He's already lost enough as it is, anyways.

A man, muscular and sinfully handsome walked through the portal, giving Tony a brief introduction as to who he was, "I am Doctor Steven Strange. I have come to ask for your assistance, Anthony Stark. Or should I say, Iron Man?"