"Tsukauchi took it to the court and they called in the founder," Aizawa stated. I let out a sigh of relief for a second, before an entirely different set of worries came over me.

"I don't even know who the founder is," I stated.

"Doesn't seem like many people talk with him. I've talked with the head of operations, she seemed very nice. Basically, they halted all operations for right now besides care for the program members. They looked into the food processing division and they're processing the worker's quirks and the machines...everything," he stated.

"Good."

"Oh man...how long ago was that?"

"2 days ago," I replied.

"So do you have some results?" Deku asked.

"Yeah, they found that some of the workers had a private deal with the founder and everything. At this point, they just need to run though the court session and convict him. After that, there's going to be some reform," I shrugged.

"It was really brave of you to bring it to attention," Deku stated. I nodded. I didn't feel all that brave, so it was like an empty compliment. It wasn't Midoriya's fault, that was just the way I was feeling. I looked towards his face, reading the empathy that was dripping off him. I gave him the best smile I could. The song changed and I could feel a pumping bass in my throat. "Did you want to hang with us?"

Deku gestured towards Uraraka and Tsu who were talking and laughing. Todoroki stood as awkwardly as I was. He was unmoving, despite the relentless beat of music.

"No, that's okay. Thank you," I stated.

"Okay, if you change your mind!" he said, giving me a wave with his scarred hand. I just waved back and let out a breath. I decided that Mina must've gotten distracted and that she couldn't serve as my excuse. She was probably out dancing, which was characteristic of her. She was a good dancer and had already asked me to dance with her twice in the short 45 minutes we had been here together.

I tried my best to slip through the crowd towards where I thought Bakugo and Kirishima were. There was a food table across the room, which I figured Kirishima might be frequenting. I squeezed between two people, spotting that the table was empty. I felt hands on my hips, pulling me backwards.

"Dancing?" Kaminari asked and I turned, pulling myself away from him. He shook his head, like he was dancing.

"No, I was just looking for someone."

"I'm right here bestie," he stated. Kaminari grasped my arm, pulling me around so that I would have to spin. He most certainly smelled like alcohol--kind of sour. I eyed him, my hand moving as he jumped around. Kaminari most certainly was not in any condition to be alone. I wondered where Sero might be.

"Want to get a drink?" I asked. Kaminari just nodded and willingly followed me off the makeshift dance floor. Where the hell was the couch? I led him towards the kitchen, setting him up with a cup of water so that he wouldn't be so near to black out drunk. He sipped it and commented about how the alcohol tasted like nothing. I just nodded and he finished the cup anyways. I spotted Sero through the doorway and offered Kaminari my hand.

"Jeez, holding hands? Is that like second base for you?" he asked. I ignored him, not really wanting to talk about stuff like this. I didn't know why I wasn't just babysitting Kaminari myself, he was a good excuse for not talking to Bakugo and Kirishima. I still approached Sero.

"I think this is yours," I stated.

"Lightweight," Sero said, rolling his eyes. "Come on Kams."

"Ooo where we going? Your dorm?" Kaminari asked and Sero just tugged him away from the group, offering me a 'thanks'. I let out a breath, determining that they weren't in here and it was so crowded I couldn't fucking think. I made my way to the elevator. I pressed the button for the roof, thinking that maybe I could get some fresh air. I sighed and leaned against the elevator wall, letting my head clunk back against it.