Romance | Chpt 20

Hellooooooo

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

The next morning, I woke up in my room. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking over to see that the rug in my room was opened and set in the middle of the room. It was soft and pink, like cotton candy, but as I stared at it, I wondered who put it out. Kirishima had brought it up here, but didn't have my keycard. How did I get up here? It was most likely Kirishima. I placed a hand over my eyes, holding back a smile. Just thinking about getting carried up here sounded nice. I had fallen asleep on his shoulder too. I just got ready for school, excited to officially return. I put on my uniform, lacing up my shoes.

I got to class early and Aizawa returned my journal. I felt like I hadn't written in it in forever. I sat at my desk, putting in yesterday's events in for my birthday.

"Hey," Kirishima greeted, setting his bag down in front of my desk so he could talk.

"Oh hi," I replied, shutting the journal. It was easier to journal when I wasn't growing so friendly with everyone. Kirishima seemed to notice the change the most. I looked up to his hair, wondering how he got it to stand like that. When he sat down, I realized that he was growing out of his uniform too. He must've been working really hard recently, which was making the buttons on his shirt work hard too. My eyes darted back up to his face.

"Fun birthday yesterday?" he asked.

"Yeah it was," I replied. "When's your birthday?"

"Oh it was back in October before you came here," he said, shaking his head. "The 16th."

"Oh...I missed it," I hummed in disappointment.

"Eh, that's alright. We have way too much cake anyways," he said, patting his stomach. I nodded, remembering just how sugary that cake was.

"Uhm, did you set up the rug in my room?" I asked.

"Eh? Oh--no," he said. I watched his face grow warm with a pink color. "I just carried you up after you fell asleep. Bakugo opened up the door and put it in."

"Ah," I replied. What a bipolar guy. It seemed like he wanted absolutely nothing to do with me or anybody else, but turned around to get me new pastries, throw me a birthday party, and stand up for me.

"Well thanks for taking me back to my dorm."

"It's no problem," he said, watching me eagerly. I looked back, not knowing what he expected from me.

"Can I do something for you? You need something?" I asked.

"Well--"

"Hey guys!" Kaminari said, wedging himself in the conversation and subsequently sitting on top of my desk.

"We don't need to be this close to your ass Kaminari," Kirishima said.

"Yeah, it's a privilege," Kaminari replied. I sat back in my chair, placing a hand over my amused smile. The boys ended up having to disperse when Aizawa announced class was starting soon. He took attendance and announced we would be allowed practice spar time later, during our actual session.

After class and the beginning of lunch, I stood outside the lunchroom trying to figure out how to use my phone better. Kirishima had given me his number rather happily after I asked for it.

"Need help?"

I glanced up to see that it was Shinsou. I hadn't talked to him in a while, seeing as we were in separate classes and I had a fair amount of things going on.

"Ah, um actually that would be great," I said. He set his bag down, placing a hand on the wall behind me so that he could peer over at the screen. "How am I supposed to put in the contact thing from this message?"