Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

Just as you were going to sing the last part Mr. Afton butts in. With a voice of an angel.

Mr. Afton.
Marry me, Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress

You finish the song.

Y/n
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

"You sing very well Ms. L/n." Mr. Afton says, smiling just a little.

You smile to yourself with your face slightly red.

"You do too. Mr. Afton."

As he pulls up to the parking lot, you both notice that there were cars parked. Didn't Henry say that you guys could take the day off?

You both walk in, there were loads of people inside. You look to the counter and there was Henry trying to take multiple orders.

You run to him.

"Mr. Emily what are you doing? I thought we were done for the day." You ask with concern. You could see the visible stress on his face.

"Yes I know Ms. L/n, I was about to close up but then a family came in and then more people came. I couldn't just tell them we're closed. And and I surely couldn't ask you guys to come back to help me."

Mr. Afton overhears your conversation with Henry.

"Mr. Emily you can-"

"EXUSE ME EVERYONE, FREDBEAR'S FAMILY DINER IS CLOSED FOR TODAY. SO GET THE FOOK OUT." Mr. Afton shouts from on top of a booth table, pointing to the doors. All of the customers walk out with disappointment.

When everyone leaves he hops down from the table. Mr. Emily runs to him.

"Thank you Will!" He hugs Mr. Afton around his waist. In comparison Henry is so much shorter. "You know how bad I am with public speaking!"

"Yes yes I know. And you also know how I don't like physical touch." He plainly says. Henry immediately stops hugging him.

"Oops sorry."

"It's alright, now let's close up. For good this time."

All three of you chuckle and close up.

Life is going well for you.

But where did the man go-

"Hey there girlie!" You feel a hand clasp your mouth. "Told you I'd wait for you!" Both Mr. Afton and Henry turn around. You try to pull his hand off but his grip was too strong.

"Sir, please let her go. I'll call the police if you don't." Henry says, slowly pulling his phone out.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The man says, pulling out a gun and pointing it at Henry's head. "And you." He then points the gun at Mr. Afton. "You're that british prick that fucked up my nose!"

"How do you even know it was me!"

"Oh it was just a hunch! But now I know it was you, with that snobby accent!"

"William what's he talking about?" Henry says, slowly raising his hands in retreat.

"We'll talk later Henry, now what the hell do you want?" William asks the man. You stand there, finally coming up with a plan. At least your father taught you two things about the real world.

Never give head to a hobo, and self defence.

The gripof the man's hand becomes tighter.

"I want-"

Before he could finish his sentence you reach for the gun. Surprisingly enough his grip on it was loose. Just as you take it you elbow him in the stomach. You walk backwards to get some distance from him.

Doing so, you point the gun at him. The man is on his knees holding his stomach.

William was so excited from the situation, almost getting his brains scattered on the pavement. And now, having the possibility of watching you take the man's life. Just the possibility makes him so happy.
He quietly walks up behind you, you couldn't sense him behind you. But you were determining whether to pull the trigger or not.

"Do it, do it y/n. I need to see his blood splat on the pavement. Like paint on a canvas. It doesn't even have to be the head. It could be in multiple places, he can have a painful and slow death. Please please please please please please PLEASE."

You put the gun in your pocket and cover it with your shirt.

"Henry call the police and tell them what happened." You say, still keeping an eye on the man.

Henry takes his phone out and does so.

William on the other hand.

Was greatly disappointed.

(Sorry for not uploading. I've been posting other William afton content on my Twitter lol.)