Chapter Five.

Beep beep beep beep

You turn off the alarm on your phone, getting up you stretch. First day of your new job, too bad you have to be bossed around all day by the biggest dick on earth.
Your bedroom door opens, Scarlett steps in.

"Wakey wakey! C'mon, can't be late on your first day of work!" She says, walking towards you with a big smile on her face.

"Scar- what are you-" Before you could finish she picks you up bridal style and walks down stairs. She puts you down.

"Put on your shoes real fast and I'll drive you."

You put on your shoes with no question and you both load up in the car.

Tiny time skip

You walk in the front doors, there's no people here yet. Good. That means you weren't late.

I need my uniform, I'll ask Mr. Emily.

As you stand in front of his office you hear a door close behind you. You turn around to see Mr. Afton scowling down at you.

"You're late." He blandly says, leaning on the door frame.

"What? I'm not late, Mr. Emily said we open at 9:30 it's 9:00."

"Yet we only have thirty minutes to set up and prep for today, see my point? You need to come in earlier."

"Why couldn't you try to set up and prep hm? I'm the only employee here, I can't do it all by myself." You argue. He raises one of his eyebrows.
Okay, maybe you were a bit too rude, he just suggested that you come in earlier so why did you make it such a big deal?

"Exactly, you're an employee. So don't argue with with your boss." He goes in his office and slams the door in front of him. Hearing that, Mr. Emily opens his own office door.

"Is everything alright Ms. L/n? I heard a door slam." He says with concern.

"Oh um, it was just Mr. Afton telling me that I should come in earlier."

"Alright, I have your uniform for you. Mr. Afton chose the color." He smiles and hands you the uniform.

"Thank you, I'll go change." As you walk off to the lady's room you see what kind of outfit Mr. Afton chose for you. A button up purple dress shirt with a fairly short skirt. Though this wasn't your normal choice of style, you deal with it.
You don't want to piss him off more than he already is.

Tiny time skip
"Ms. L/n, hurry up." You peek through the slit of the stall door.
Why the hell is he in the lady's room?! You think to yourself as you walk out with the uniform on. And there he was leaning against the middle sink. Right in front of the stall you were changing in.

"I already prepped, and set up the party room that's booked for today. It's our first birthday party so don't screw it up." He says sternly.

"Okay thanks, but why are you in the woman's restroom? You could have waited outside."

"I wanted to make sure the uniform fits before the guests see you. Now spin." He twirls his finger in a circle.

Ugh, what a creep. You think, but you do as you're told. Spinning slowly he scans you up and down, noticing your curves and perfectly shaped ass-
As you face him again you give him the 'are you satisfied??' Look.

"Good, now let's go." He snaps out of his thoughts. You follow him into the kitchen. "Before you came in we ordered the cake the parents requested. All you have to do is serve it."
The cake was a simple one layer, chocolate flavor.

"Okay, when are they coming?" You ask, he turns around to you.

"In about an hour, they reserved the whole place. So there's really nothing much for you to do but make sure no one gets into trouble."

You nod your head. "What will you and Mr. Emily be doing?"

"We're preforming, if you hear gurgling from any one of us call 9 1 1 immediately. Got it?"

"Got it." You say, not really sure why he would say that. This should be the safest place on earth. Mr. Afton turns back around to the counter and takes the plastic off of the cake. He gets a knife from the dishwasher.
When you see the knife in his hand you get an uneasy feeling in your chest. As he makes slices you stand there, sort of nervous.

"Okay, the parents said there should only be seven kids." He points his finger at each slice of cake, counting them under his breath. "Think you can handle seven kids?" He asks, he smirks a little but but you couldn't see.

"Yeah I'm sure I can. Can't be that hard."

Another tiny time skip, 9: 40

It was indeed hard. Every kid was running around, going into rooms they shouldn't be. They keep throwing stuffed animals at each other, pulling each other's hair. Screaming, it was all too much. You were never like this when you were a kid. Or at least nothing you've heard from a family member.

Mr. Afton walks up to you with his hands in his pockets.

"It's time to serve the cake Ms. L/n. I'll round up everyone in the party room." You nod your head and make your way to the kitchen. It took you a couple of minutes to get a few plates of cake on your arm. You freeze, hearing the door close.

You turn around to see a tall yellow bunny, staring down at you.

(Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been focusing on making William afton fanart >3)