Chapter Seven.

You look down at Mr. Afton, his hands were covered in blood. Well, at least the suit's hands were covered in blood. He just kept staring at them, like he was admiring what he just did. Like he was satisfied with a finished painting.
(Yes that was a reference to Painted with Blood by kazroze)

"That was stupid." You say, he snaps out of his thoughts.

"Exuse me?" He looks up at you. "He said you were the perfect pr-"

"And why would you care?" You interupt. "And I can take care of myself."

"Oh please."

Mr. Afton stumbles a bit while trying to get up from the floor.

"As short as you are, I don't think you could." He stands up straight, looking down at you. "And I only care because it's basic human decency."

"Just because I'm short does not mean I can't solve my own problems." He chuckles.

"Oh yeah? Tell me then, what do you plan on doing about your little predator problem? He did say he was going to wait for you."

You look to the side, he was right.

"I'll call the police." You cross your arms.

He laughs for a good minute, then wipes a tear away from his eye.

"Oh yeah cause the police cares, listen short stack; your best bet is allowing me to escort you to your home."

"And why would you do that?" You ask, lifting your eyebrow and ignoring his comment on your height.

"Because a boss should look out for their employee's well being. And this is a very serious situation." He smirks. Just a little, not enough for you to notice.

He lied.

He doesn't care for the well being of you, he wanted to get another chance. Another chance at the sweet feeling of power he felt not so long ago. And that man was the perfect candidate.

"I'm going to have to decline."

"Why?"

"It would be unprofessional, and like I said before I can take care of myself. I don't need my boss to 'care'." You put up quotations up with your fingers. His smirk fades into a frown.

"Very well then, what are you going to do when he gets to you? Surely he's going to wait for you around the building." He says, taking off his suit. Trying not to set off the spring locks.

You reach into your back pocket, you hold up a tazer. You click the button on the side twice. Making the buzz buzz sound.

"I'll use this on him." You say, smiling.

Mr. Afton looks down at the tool for a quick second before continuing to take off the arm of the suit.

How could he have not noticed you had that?

"Hm. What if it malfunctions? Then what?" He pestures.

"Tell me, why do you really want to help me?" You grew suspicious of him. Is he a predator as well? Did him and the man set this up to corner you? All of the possibilities and outcomes rush through your head.

You couldn't stop over thinking.

His heart drops at the sudden interrogation. Before he answers you he takes off the torso then the legs. He then carefully takes off the head of the suit. Now his silver blue eyes were visible to you. You silently admire them.

"Well, it's basic human decenc-"

"The real reason."

He sighs.