Chapter Nine.

Warning, weapon !!

You shake off the vision in your head, it's alright for a man to have his own hobby. Why are you acting like it's illegal? Probably cause you've never tried those kind of things before.
"Are you okay with pizza Ms. L/n?" You snap out of your dirty thoughts.

"Yeah that's alright." You quickly answer. Flustered, making your way to the table. You sit down, all three of the kids look at you with curiosity. Its been a while since they've had a guest over.

"Okay kids, I'm going to get the pizza. Michael you're in charge, y/n come with me." He says, putting on his jacket. You nod your head and walk next to him out the door.

"Which restaurant are we going to get pizza from?" You ask, he gives you a slight grin.

"Fredbear's." He says, opening his door, you walk over and open your own. As you get in he starts the car. He backs up from the driveway.

You were still irritated at the fact that he doesn't listen to music while he drives.

"Could we listen to music?" You ask this time.

"No."

"Why? Only physopaths don't listen to music while they drive." You cross your arms.

"Then I must be the craziest man on earth." He rolls his eyes. You reach your hand over to the stereo. "I said no, Ms. L/n." He tries to swat your hand away.

"Just one song." He scoffs.

"Very well. One song." He sticks his pointer finger up from the steering wheel. You nod your head and turn on the stereo.

A song comes on that you knew all the words to. You and your mother used to sing this song In the car all the time.

Love story, by Taylor swift. But Sarah Cothran made a cover of it. She made the song more realistic somehow.

Y/n-
We were both young when I first saw you.

You decided to sing along. Completely oblivious that Mr. Afton was still in the car with you.

I close my eyes and the flashbacks starts
I'm standin there.
On a balcony in summer air.
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know.

Mr. Afton was surprised, he didn't know you could sing. Then again he doesn't know much about you. But he will, soon.

That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go", and I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince, and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while, oh, oh

Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me
I was beggin' you, "Please don't go", and I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

Romeo, save me, they're tryna tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

As you sing, the memories of you and your mother flood in. Making you tear up a bit.

I got tired of waiting
Wonderin' if you were ever comin' around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said