Page 12

Meow

When you just write Techno fluff because why not ;p ur welcome, also this might get confusing so "Amira's speech looks like" this and "Techno's like this"

just for this chapter since its mostly dialogue!

_____________________________________________________________

"So why the hell did you leave without warning?"

"Because I can"

"... are you okay 'Mira?"

"I'm fine I just wanna go, okay?"

Techno was standing across the room. She could easily get outside, and possibly out-run him, but she would have to leave Malum. She was sitting on the floor, waiting for Phil to show up so she could leave peacefully instead of being followed by Techno. She knew he would chase her, and that she wouldn't lose him before she got back to her mountain.

"You know Phil will just let me leave right?"

"So? He's not here so you're stuck with me, and I wanna' know why you left."

"And I'm not telling you"

"Okay... you want something to eat?"

"...sure"

Amira was being stubborn, but Techno didn't want to push her anymore. He knew she was on edge; he knew that if she got worked up, she would fight irrationally, with no warning, no forethought. He already fought Onyx; he didn't want to fight her too.

"If you want to leave ya' can 'Mira, I just wanted to make sure you're okay"

A bit of guilt bubbled up in Amira's stomach, 'I'm being unfair to him, it's not his fault'

"I know Techno, I'm sorry I've got a lot planned and I need to get it done fast."

"It's fine, just don't die before we get Onyx back alright?"

"...Alright"

"And I'm here to help if you need it"

"Thanks"

______________________________________________________________ 

Technoblade's my favorite to write dialogue for because he can be wrote in so many ways. 

Also he's a monarch pig that hates government.

Any way almost 100 people have read this...

How?

,,ԾㅂԾ,, any who thank you for reading my dumbassary (is that a word?)

--- 343 words--- sorry ik it's shorter than the rest but I don't think it need anything else added, it would ruin the mood.