ch.33

Continue...

Avu's POV*

I'm feeling like I'll burst my brain due to anger...Avneet kaur CALM YOUR NERVES DOWN...how can I calm myself down...doesn't He know how It feels when you have live without your LOVE that too for freaking 4 YEARS...It's not a small time period...

I can't live without him for 4 days and he lefted me all alone for 4 years...I can't forgive him easily.

I sat on the chair and ordered a cocktail for myself...I roam my eyes around the hall but couldn't find him...

Where is he...?

Bartender: Mam..your drink.

Avu: thanks.

I grab my drink and took a sip...It's good.

One men announce the couple dance and some couples gathered on the stage...soon the mysic start playing and everyone started dancing...

I felt someone's heated gaze on me...I looked at my right side and saw siddharth sitting at a few seats away from me, watching me with so much love and adoration...

Oh god..! I can't help but blush under his gaze...OH GODD AVNEET...control yourself...you are angry on him...

I broke the eye contact and look at the stage...

Sid came on the seat beside me and said...

Sid: would you like to have a dance with me.

He asked in a gentleman tone...

I looked at him and saw his eyes filled with hope...HOPE that I will accept his offer...I can't break his hope...

I know I'm angry on him but it doesn't mean that I can break his hope...

He forward his hand and I accept it...He grin and kissed my knuckles...

We both went to the stage and he kept his both hands on my waist and I encircled my arms around hus neck...we started swinging...I was continiously looking down and he is continiously looking at me...

Sid leaned down to my ear and whispered...

Sid: You look beautifull in this gown.

I feel like all the blood of my body has came on my cheeks and butterflies are dancing inside my  stomach...

I can feel him smirking looking at my blush...I don't have a courage to meet his eyes...

He twirls me and back hugged me...We started swinging again...
His hot breathe fanning on my exposed neck and I feel him giving a sof kiss on my neck whischs sends shiver in my whole body...I closed my eyes to control myself...

Sid whispered in my ear...

Sid: I still have a effect on you. (whispered)

I slowly opened my eyes and calm myself down...Sid twirl me again and lifted me from the ground by my waist and I kept my hands on his shoulder to support myself...

He kept me down and the song ended as well as the couple dance...

I remove my hands from his shoulder but he didn't remove his hands from my waist and was kept looking at me...I waited for him to remove his hands but he didn't...

I sighed and looked at his eyes...His eyes sparkled with shine and happiness...

Avu: can you plz remove your hand from my waist.

Sid smiled cheekily and nodded...he removes his hand and burried it inside his pockets...

I spotted my parents looking at me...I walk to them and they both were looking at me with happiness...

I know they are thinking that me and sid are back together but no way...I'm not gonna be his girlfriend again until he apologize...I waited for 4 years and now he also have to wait and gain my fogiveness...

Aman: let's go princess.

I nodded and I went to the parking lot as my parents were gone to say BYE to the host...

I was standing infront my car when I saw sid walking towards me...

I fold my arms to my chest and look everywhere but sid...

He came infront of me and said...

Sid: Hi SWEET HEART.

I looked at him with narrow eyes...

Avu: did you just call me SWEET HEART.

Sid shrugged and said...

Sid: ya..Why are so shocked.

I shook my head in disbelieve...how can he be so DUMB...doesn't he know that I'm angry on him...

Sid's POV*

OH GODD..! she is looking so cutee with angry face...How can she be so cute and hot at the same time..?

I know she is angry on me and I will apologize to her but not now...I will when the right time will come...

She was about to turn around when I kept my hand on the car door caging her between me and the car...

She looked at me and said...

Avu: Move.

I shrugged and said...

Sid: okay.

Saying this I move closer to her and she leans towards the car trying to make a distance...

Avu: I told you to move back not closer to me.

Sid: you told me to MOVE so I did.

Avu: ughh..why are you irritating me.

Sid: coz I love to.

She rolled her eyes and said...

Avu: plzz go...my parents are going to come and I don't want them to see us in this poistion.

I move closer to her and I can feel her breathe on my face...I badly want to kiss her right now...

Sid: In what position..?

She gulp visibly...I know she is hella nervous and I love to see this effect on her...

Avu: plz go...someone will see us.

Sid: nah...not until you give me something.

She looked at me in cobfusion...

Avu: what..?

Sid: I want a small soft like jelly and sweet like candy KISS.

Her eyes widen listening my wish...I'm feeling an urge to laugh seeing her reaction...

Avu: No way.

Sid: then I'm not going. Let your parents come and see us in THIS position.

Avu: tsk...what is your problem.

Sid: What..? I just want a kiss.

Avu: ughh..! Fine.

I smiled in victory but beforeI closed my eyes I heard Aman uncles voice...

Avu's eyes widen and she pushed me...

Avu: Go...

I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek...

Sid: fine but I want my kiss at any cost.

Saying this I walk out from there and sat in my car...I chuckled remembring her reaction...

Oh god...I love her so much.

Hello everyone..!

Hope you guys liked it..!

If you did plzz vote and comment.

Byee everyone...

Vinnie.❤