ch.32

Continue...

Avu's POV*

Avu: Siddharth (whispered)

I still can't believe that he is standing right infront of me...Siddharth is standing infront of me...OH GODD..! Am I hallucinating....

Sid: Thankyou so much.

Saying this he came down from the stage and sat on his chair...

I should go and meet him. Nooo..! What if he doesn't want to meet me...?

Noo..! He is my siddharth...the person who loves me like no one can...he will meet me and he have to meet me...No matter how big personality he has become...I WILL MEET HIM RIGHT NOW.

I took a deep breathe and looked towards my parents who are looking towards me with amusement...

I know...! They still can't believe that siddharth has came back...they used to say that he will never come back but I trust him and will always do no matter what...He is and was my first and tge last love...

I took a deep breathe and walked towards siddharth direction...

He is talking to someone right now...I dhoukd wait till he completes but I can't wait...

Avneet why are you getting nervous...He is your boyfriend...come on.

I walked towards him and stand behind him just two steps away...

Avu: Excuse me...(softly)

The person with whom sid was talking looked towards me and sid was still dtanding in the same position...he doesn't even turn back to see who has called him.

Person: I think someone behind you wants to talk to you Mr. Nigam...excuse me.

Saying this the person walked off...THANK GOD...! someone has brain unlike this Siddharth Nigam...

Avu: siddharth...(softly)

Sid slowly and gradually turn around and our eyes met...OH GOD..! I REALLY MISS THOSE BEAUTIFULL HAZEL EYES...Plzz GOD if this sis a dream then don't end it keep playing like this I want to live in this dream for my whole life....

Sid's POV*

I was talking to the owner of the MULTI NATIONAL COMAPNY
Mr.Malik...
When I heard My loves vouce I got froze...I know that she was present in the party but I was planning to meet her after the party with a surprise which I have prepared...

Mr.Malik: I think somone behind you wanst to talk to you Mr. Nigam...excuse me.

I blink my eyes at respnose and give a small nervous smile...Mr.Malik went away but I was still freezed to my spot...I don't even have a courage to turn around...Why..? Because I'm very guilty that I was away from her for four freaking years and it'a long time period...

Avu: Siddharth...(softly)

Oh God..! Her sweet like a candy voice...I was dying to hear her voice for four years...

I turn around and our eyes met...OH GOD..! Those beautifull mesmerizing hypnotizing amazing eyes which are looking at me with so much adoration...

I miss her so much...I really want to grab her right now and kiss her passioanltely but I can't because there is paparzzis everywhere and I don't want any trouble for my Love...

Sid: Hi Avneet...(whispered)

Avu closed her eyes for a second and open it...

Avu: hi siddharth...(whispered)

Now I can't take it anymore... I hold avu's hand and drag her out from the hall to the garden...

As soon as we reached at the garden I quickly engulf her in my arms and burried my head in her hair inhailing her scent...

She wrapped herarms around me...I can hear voice of her muffle cries...A tear escape from my eye.

Sid: shh..don't cry My LOVE.

I broke the hug and cupped her face...she is looking down not looking at my eyes...

I know she doesn't want me to see her crying...

I chuckled and wipe her tears with my thumb...I make her look at me and her eyes were red from crying...OH GOD..! Shecried so much...

Sid: Avu...plzz don't cry...see I'm here na. Plzz shhh.

She stopped crying and wipe her tears with the back of her hands....

Sid: good..?

She looks at me with angry face...DID I ASK SOMETHING WRONG..?

avu pushes me and I stumble back a little...I was a lkttle bit shocked that why she is behaving like this...

Avu: what happened..?

I looked at her all confused...what does she mean..?

Avu: say what happened..? Why you came back after 4 freaking years...SAY Mr.Siddharth Nigam...answer my damn question...(sternly)

Tge sternness and firmness in her voice was clearly evident...the anger in her eyed were beyong my imagination...

It's her right to get angry...It ismy fault...

Avu: do you even know when we last met..? Say Mr.Siddharth Nigam.?

I was about to say something when She said...

Avu: Now go back from where you came.

Saying this she left from there...leaving me all alone...

Just 5 minutes before she was in my arms crying for me and now she walked away...It's true that IT'S HARD TO UNDERSTAND GIRLS...

HELLO EVERYONE..!

I know I updated after a very long but there was a family emergency...that was a reason I wasn't able to update...

Sorry again...

Stay tuned and be safe...

Vinnie.❤