ch.17

Continue...

Dada: Me and your dadi are going out for two days.

Sid: Two days..? But why dada ji. You never went like this before so why now and why you both are going...? Everything is fine na.

Dada ji was about to say something but avu stood up and said...

Avu: Dada ji I will aldo come with you both..! How can you both go alone like this..! What if you got sick or so.ething and there should be someone to take xare of you both...so this is final. I'm also comeing with you.

Dadi was about to say something but sid cutted her in between and said...

Sid: avu is absolutely correct...I'm also coming with you both. I will take leave from office.

Dada: enough..._(shout)

Saying this Dadi ji band his hand on the table and stood up... Sidneet and dadi flinch by the thud sound...

Dada: you both are just blabbering and not rven giving us chabce to explain...you both sit down...(angrily)

Sidneet quickly sat on the couch and looked down... Dada ji sighed and said...

Dada: me and your dadi are going out for the wedding of my friends son.

Dadi: that's what we were trying to say from so long.

Sid: sorry..!

Avu: sorry..!

Dadi and dada ji smiled and said...

Dadi: It's okay...

Dada: It's okay...we are leaving tonight.

Sidneet nodded... Dada ji left from there...

Dadi: Avu..! Is your piano class over..?

Avu nodded...

Dadi: okay..! Then come and with me. We'll go for walk.

Avu smiled and nodded...! Dadi and avu left from there...

Sid:(in mind) two days alone..! Me and avu will do so much fun..! We'll watch movies and will cook different dishes...! These two days are going to be awesome. I should complete my pending office work...

Sid aldo went to his room...

Dadi and avu went towards the garden and stared walking there...

Dadi: pari..!

Avu: yes..!

Dadi: when you and sid will get married...?

Avu stopped and looked towards dadi who were smiling looking at avu... A tint of bludh kept on avu's face...

Avu: umm..! Marriage..! I mean me and sid... Umm..(nervous)

Dadi chuckled and said...

Dadi: there is no need to get nervous...I know that you and sid love eachother..!

Avu looked at dadi and smiled a bit.!

Dadi: pari..! Live is a beautifull emotion..! I'm saying this coz I've also felt that feeling when I saw your dada ji..! And when I bound with your dada ji in holy knot...that time I felt like God has given me everything...! Marriage makes the live more stronger and pure...Marriage has the audacity to make two lovers unseparatable... Marriage is the most purest thing and love is the most beautifull thing....when two lovers unite together in a holy knot and took seven Holy round around the holy fire and owe promise that "we will be together till seven births"..that feeling is amazingg..! When the person whom you love tie a nupitial chain around your neck...You feels complete.... When you leace your parents house and entered inside your Husbands house that time you feel like you are in heaven...when you and your husband spend time together...share special moments that time you feel like you are the most blessed person in the world...I know avu beta that marriage is a big thing but one day everygirl has to marry no matter with whom they got married....Every girl feels this feeling when she gets married...so think about yours and sid's future and talk to him also...I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

Avu was listening to dadi very carefully and was feeling so pure from inside and was feeling so blessed that she is in love with sid...

Dadi kissed avu's forhead and eft from there...

Avu was thinking about her's and sid's future...she went to her room and was lost in her thoughts...she sat on her bed...

Avu: dadi is right...! Me and sid love eachother...It's our age to get married...Mom and dad also want me to get married But they never forced me... I should talk to sid.

Hello. Everyone..!

What will. Happen in next chappu..?

What will be sod's reaction after hearing about marriage..?

Stay tuned and be safe...!

Vinnie.❤