Arriving in the Marauders and Frank Longbottom's dormitory, Remus laid Eloise on the edge of his bed. Her feet dangled off the side and Remus carefully worked on getting her chunky heels off.

"Who's your girlfriend?" Eloise asked not so quietly.

Remus looked up at her and couldn't help but laugh, he was never going to let her live that down. Eloise had always been louder and wilder whilst drunk, but Remus had never seen a sappy drunk Eloise before. Come to think of it he hadn't seen a sappy Eloise often, he had seen her cry when she found out about her parents' murder and he had seen her in the depths of despair the month following their death. Remus had noticed Eloise's lingering looks when she saw a picture or painting of her parents. He remembered seeing Eloise and her siblings mourning their parents during Fabian and Valentina's wedding. Finally he had seen her distraught state after the wedding and during his and Eloise's first kiss. But Remus had never seen Eloise been so open without being in distress.

Opting to see how much he could tease her, Remus grinned as he swung Eloise's legs onto his bed. "She's really pretty, quite loud too," Eloise was blinking at him lazily as he spoke. "She's very funny, caring, loyal. Oh, she's a pretty shitty looser."

"She sounds terrible," Eloise stated with a huff. "I'm not a shitty looser," Remus bit his lip to stop his laugh at the outright lie. At the Quidditch World Cup when the Irish lost, Eloise had kicked a stone so hard she ended up with a broken toe that never did fully heal. "Fucking Aurora only noticed you days ago," Eloise continued, making Remus frown slightly as he took his slippers off. "Meanwhile I'v fancied you for years now, but go ahead and pick the prissy twat."

Pulling the covers over himself and Eloise, Remus gently tugged Eloise so she would look at him. "Elo," She hummed at the sound of her nickname, eyes already shut. "You are my girlfriend remember?"

Immediately Eloise's eyes flew open, her unfocused gaze focused on Remus. "Ey, that's nice. At least I don't have to marry Prongsie," Eloise mumbled and closed her eyes, shuffling closer to Remus and wrapping an arm around him.

☆——⍟——☆

The new morning came with lots of sun, making Eloise cry out for someone to close the curtains. Sadly for her no one did. The brunette brought up her hand to rub her eyes and when she retracted her hand she noticed it was covered in ash.

Memories from the previous night came rushing back and sure enough Eloise was dressed in last night's clothes and was sleeping in Remus' bed. Speaking of Remus she twisted her head despite the hangover to look at him.

It was a common sight to see Remus in agony near and during the full moon, but that didn't make it easier for any of the Maurauders. It was also no surprise that Eloise's heart shattered a bit at the sight of Remus, his brows were furrowed tightly, sweat covered his skin and he was clutching his blankets and pillows in a knuckle white grip.

Eloise gently massaged the place between his brows, easing the frown away without waking him up. Promptly after Eloise stumbled out of the bed and towards the bathroom, nicking one of James' shirts on the way.

After a much needed shower and some left over hangover cure potion, Eloise reentered the Marauders' room and noted that Frank had already left. James' shirt was a comfortable dress on Eloise and thus she didn't bother with any trousers and hopped onto Remus' bed.

Gently she brushed her fingers over the side of Remus' face, causing the sandy haired boy's eyes to flutter open. "Good morning."