07|Aurora Buckthorn

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

6th Year of Hogwarts❃

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you," Peter, Sirius, James and Remus sang completely out of tune. They clapped as Eloise blew out the 17 tiny candles on her cake. "Thanks," Eloise mused, glowing in the light of the candles. She leaned froward and blew out the candles in one go.

"Did you remember to make a wish?" Peter asked quickly as the last candle flickered out. "Of course I did, Worms." Peter quieted down and watched as Eloise cut the butterbeer cake. "Antlers, I give you the first slice because we have quidditch in two days and I don't want you to starve before that."

James perked up and swooped down, smothering the side of Eloise's face with kisses. "OIE! GET OFF!" Eloise yelped, pushing him off, effectively making her fall off her chair. "Never, you're my best female friend," James hollered before launching himself after her.

"Remind me why I'm dating him," Lily laughed softly as she walked up to Remus who turned to look at him. "Your guess is as good as mine." He shrugged laughing with the redhead.

"So I have been thinking," Sirius announced while munching on a piece of toast. They all sat at the Gryffindor table one day after Eloise's birthday. "I didn't know you were that capable," Eloise snorted, dipping her toast into her orange juice. Peter grimaced at her actions.

"Rude," Sirius fired back, tossing a piece of bacon at her, which she caught in her mouth with a shit-eating-grin. "She has a point," Remus mused, only to be kicked in his shins.

"You are all detestable!" Sirius fumed as Remus and Eloise cackled their butts off. "Prongs, tell them they're wankers!"

There was no response and Sirius turned to his left to see James giggling with Lily. His face turned five shades darker. "MATE! STOP BEING SUCH AN ARSE!"

James turned away from the giggling Lily. "What?"

Sirius became more enraged and the others laughed loudly. "Padfoot, what were you thinking about?" Peter asked, tilting his head as he looked at his friend.

"Thank you Wormtail. See the three of you could learn something from a TRUE friend," Sirius glared at Remus, Eloise and James. "I was thinking, Wormy and Moony have been single for far too long-" He stopped talking as Remus choked on his tea and proceeded to make ungraceful chocking sounds. "Now, I could find no one willing to go on a date with fatty here," Sirius jabbed his thumb in Peter's direction, who in turn looked down at his plate. "But Moony, apparently some witches dig the soft troublemaker bookworm, and thus I have found you a date for the quidditch match.