We were a teenage abomination.

Start from the beginning

Luz: Oh, hey. Greasy slime ball.

Eda: Use your slime ball wisely, young witch.

Vilador: Yeah, they can be really useful when you have a common cold. Here.

He took the slime ball from Luz and inhaled it directly into his nose.

Vilador: Now let me tell you, inhaling these things is just as gentle as-

See? Very good. Wanna give it a try?

Luz: No, I'm good.

Eda: Alright back at it, we'll hit the stink nodes first?

Luz: Actually, if it's okay, I think me and Y/n will head home and look at picture of animals that are still alive.

Vilador: Mmm. This is really good.

He is seen eating something from the carcass.

Luz: Love you, king, you little beach peach.

They began walking home.

Luz: If Magic's all about digging for slime balls, then I guess I don't have the stomach for it.

Y/n: Well, you know, I haven't had breakfast this morning, I wonder if slime balls would make great meal.

Luz: Gross, Y/n.

Y/n: I'm joking.

Chot-san swallowed the slime ball whole from Luz.

Y/n: Good boy.

Girl's voice: You can do it. I know you can.

Y/n: What is that?

Luz: Mystery voice of encouragement at least?

They looked behind a bush to see a girl practicing magic.

Luz:(gasps) No! Little witch girl.

Y/n: Oh wow, here comes the magic loving Luz again.

Witch girl: You can do it. Even if you get a bad grade, it's not a reflection of you as a witch. And my parents are right. There are better opportunities on this track. Now get to school.

She step on a plant by accident,

Witch girl: Oh, no! Oh, little friend! Im sorry!

She then used some magic to heal the plant. Luz look amazed while Y/n also looked amazed just as well.

Y/n: Well good news Luz, if I wasn't interesting magic before, then I am now because I want to learn how to heal  just when something of mine is broken.

Chot-San then barked to his suggestion. Then another witch girl then came by.

Mean girl: Willow. Wow. You're so unnoticeable I almost rolled into ya.

The plant that Willow healed before then broke.

Willow: Hi, Amity.

Amity: Shouldn't you get to class early to prep your...

The giant jar near here then fall over to show that her work isn't ready and just a puddle.

Amity: Oh, Willow. You don't have anything to show do you.

Y/n:(Whispering) That jerk!

Luz: Witch drama.

Willow then pull over her hood in embarrassment.