NF Fluff/Crack Drabbles

Zacznij od początku

10 minutes later

"Alright, Students let's start with some-!" Wu said in a loud voice but was interrupted by a load of wind in his face.

Wu looked at the source of the wind and found a very angry and sad Jay looking at him as if Wu committed murder. Nya was on his lap and was looking around confused.

"You woke her up," Jay said in a low voice.

Wu gulped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Villains Being Villains

"Okay, I've had enough." Exclaimed Jay as he picked up the forbidden scroll.

He did some weird spins to activate his advanced spinjitzu and spun around shooting ice everywhere there was a lava snake.

When he was finished ice was everywhere and all of them were looking at him in awe except for Wu who gave him a stern look.

"Give me the scroll Jay," Wu warned him. Jay nodded, stopped for a moment, and went towards Wu. It was a strange certain feeling this gave. It was bad.

Anyway, just when he was about to give it to Wu. Zane and Kai called out:

"Look out!" Jay just had time to turn before he saw a purple particle barreling toward him and Wu.

Just before Wu got hit, Zane stepped in front of him, but unfortunately, it didn't cover Jay.

The both of them got transferred to a white portal type thing before Jay had gone unconscious.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay awoke at the sight of a campfire and ice. He tried to stand up but his legs were still not awake. He looked around and saw something.

It was a Krag. He had read about them in ancient scrolls that the First Spinjitzu Master wrote. Apparently, they were ruthless murderers but yet this one seemed awfully calm. Maybe they changed their ways.

"Uh... Hello?" Jay called out to the Krag who in turn turned their head towards him. They looked normal, even happy to see him alive.

Krag groaned back to him and picked him up. In Jay's opinion, it wasn't funny but Krag thought otherwise. Krag pulled him into a hug which in turn broke every bone in his body.

"H-hey buddy-h, can you let meh go-h?" He asked and received. He goes let out of their grip.

"Hey big guy, do you mind waiting for a little for my friends? I think time travels differently here and to be frank with you I do not want to wait 6 years awake. So?" Krag thinks a little about what he said and nods. "Can you freeze me out when they arrive? They should have very colorful clothing. Red, Green, Black, and Light Blue." Krag nodded and smiled at him.

"Goodbye, for now, Krag." He nodded at Krag and stepped away from the campfire and sat down. He started to freeze himself all over his body, thinking if Zane was still fairing off well. A nindroid can't age and is smart.

Just with his last breath before he froze himself for good, he thought about Nya and how much he missed her.

Little did he know that it would take 60 years of sleeping to see her again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay felt his body unfreeze as if no time has passed.

There they were Cole and Nya looking at him as if he were an extinct animal found again.

"Hello, guys and thanks, Krag." Jay looked at Krag who nodded and let out a happy growl. "Hi, Nya!" He waved at his true love.

Before he could say anything else, Nya barreled into him hugging the life out of him.

"Don't do that ever again." She spoke.

"I wouldn't dream of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, my fucking god. You can't even come up with a better villain speech, Calamari.

"KING KALMAAR!"

"YOU FUCKING DARE CORRECT ME?"

"DO NOT SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!"

"ARE YOU A FUCKING BABY? I SWEAR TO GOD ALL OF YOU CRIMINALS ARE GETTING SO FUCKING UNORIGINAL!"

"EXCUSE YOU BUT I AM NOT UNORIGINAL."

"YOU WANT TO DESTROY NINJAGO AND YOU TELL ME YOU ARE NOT UNORIGINAL?"

"Jay, I don't think you shou-."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KAI!"

"AND YOU DARE SHOUT WITH THE RULER OF THE ENDLESS SEA?!? YOU WILL BE KILLED MERCILESSLY BY WO-!"

Let's just say that Kalmaar and Wojira got turned into Calamari for the entire city of Ninjago to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful

It was time for the celebration of Jay's 'heroic action' against Kalmaar.

Now, Jay didn't want a celebration all to him, it wasn't only actions only that killed Calamari. Kai actually helped a lot, angering him even more.

But all jokes aside everyone was a big help. But his temper outweighed it.

Also, he hated, loathed big crowds.

He was already dressed up in a rather fancy blue suit that he had had for a long time but had never worn to any occasion. He was waiting in the living room for Nya while the others were already outside sweating from the huge heat of the summer afternoon soon to be night.

He heard the clicking of high heels so, he stood up with the help of his metal hand and turned around.

...

Nya was breathtaking.

She was wearing a bright blue dress similar to his ninja color yet oh so different. It just showed enough cleavage without being too 'outwards'.

Her hair wasn't the usual messy bun but rather a neat one with two sticks in it.

She had light makeup on but nothing too much. Her lipstick was a bright red.

She looked beautiful.

"Shall we go?" Nya snapped Jay out of the trans he was in. Nya was now in front of him holding out a hand.

"Yes, but wait a second." He grabbed her chin and leaned in for a quick kiss on the lips.

"What was that for?"

Jay smiled, "For everything."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was it. How was it?

Hope you enjoyed a little fluff and crack.

I hope you have a good morning/day/night and stay hydrated.