I simply sat infront of the desk and tried to collect myself.

"Why do you want to work here?", The man asked. His voice was smooth and velvet.

"Uh it's because I always hear nothing but good things about this company. It specialise in my passion. IT. And I'd really appreciate it if I could be a part of this company's journey into greater success."

He said nothing for a while before he replied.

"Hm interesting. And what makes you think id let you work here", he asked.

"B-because I believe I could help your company in many ways s-sir.."

Shit. I stuttered.

"That's a lot of confidence you have there miss."

The chair finally shifted to my direction and my world froze.

It was like I was thrown with a bucket of ice cold water.

His pitch black hair...

His dark eyes

His pale skin

His sharp jawline.

I- what?-how?

Suddenly my head started to pound as foreign memories started flooding in. I took a deep breath to prevent the tears from falling. I was in nothing but disbelief.

"Are you okay Ms Quinn?",he asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine sir",I said. He looked at me for what felt like hours but merely a few seconds.

"Well...your resume is good. Perfect student. Graduated with a bachelor's degree in IT.", He said reading through my file. "Impressive."

"Thank you for attending this meeting. We'll contact you soon regarding your application. Have a good day Ms Quinn", he said dropping the file.

My heart started to ache. It seems like he'd forgotten about me. We'll I forgot about him so it's only fair. I got up from the chair and gave him a small smile. "You too Mr Salokov."

I walked out of the office and never looked back. Even if he did remember me it's not like anything would happen I thought to myself. I have Mark now. And I'm happy. I won't jeopardize that because of my past. A past I would have been better not remembering. Out of all times now. Why did my memories only come back now?

As i walked out the elevator I heard a lot of chattering and laughter. I turned my head to see two men talking with the secretary. The secretary saw me and indicated me to go to her. I did just that.

"How was the interview?",she asked with a white smile. "It was ok", I said nervously. I looked to the men and I was only hit with recognition.

Bryce and Taylor.

Taylors smile dropped and Bryces face bore an emotion I could not detect. An emotion that scared me.

"Well I should get going..", I said to the lady as I waved. She waved back and I was out the door.

Who knew one meeting could change one's life like this? There was so much going through my head but I clouded it. I just wanted to go home and cuddle Mark and cry on his shoulder.

I was suppose to call him when I was done but I wanted to surprise him with a some of his favourite food. Me and some oily food. I bought a large burger and spicy fried chicken.

When I got home, there was a car parked outside. I recalled it as one of my mutual friends car Laura. What was she doing her anyway? I told her I was going to give her the cookies for her little brothers school event tomorrow.

I went towards the building and up the elevator to the fourth floor.

The door was unlocked so I went in. There was no one by the lounge. I could hear muffling sounds in another room. I dropped the plastic bags and went towards the source of the sound. My hands were shaking.

I opened the door to the master bedroom and was left speechless. There was a slim blonde riding Mark. It seemed like they didn't hear me because they didn't stop. I could feel my blood physically boil.

How could he do this to me?

I just told there and watched up until he came.

"Oh fuck that was good~",he sighed.

"Yea?", Laura replied. She got of the bed and turned around and froze in her place.

"A-ainsley?", She said petrified.

Mark shot up from his position and looked absolutely terrified.

"Ainsley why didn't you call me?",he stuttered.

I looked at him in disbelief. That's all he had to say? I scoffed to myself. I can't believe I let him  hurt me like this.

"Leave.", I said simply.

"Ainsley wait let's talk about this",he said getting into his pants.

I stormed to the kitchen and fetched a black bag. I went to the bedroom and started grabbing his clothes from the closet into the bag.

He grabbed my elbow and I took it away from him and slapped him. I threw the black bag towards him and pushed him back.

"Get out!",i screamed at him. His sympathy quickly turned to anger.

"Ainsley but what did you expect me to do? We've been dating for four years and we've never slept together! I'm a man and I need pleasure", he said.

"Good luck with that" I said as I closed the door on him. I slid down the door and broke down in tears. I wasn't crying because of him but I was crying because of everything.

But now you could officially say I have no one.

______________________________________

This is so long😭😭❤️ but we made it.

Part 2? Comment yes 😂