Part 4

Hello Everyone,
Here is Next Part of my story.
Sorry for supper supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also always welcomed.
I hope you all will like this part also.

After bidding bye to Manik and his friends, Manik's Mom and Nandini moves from there. Manik's Mom drop Nandini at her desired place and went to their office.

Other side Manik is standing in confusion seeing lot of pain in Nandini's eyes including some unknown questions towards him. He come out of thought listening Mukti's voice,

Mukti: Manik let's go. We need to go school for charity function.

Coming into sence he speak,

Man: Yes you are right. You and Cabir go first. I will join in short. (turning towards Cabir he speak) Cabir, Navya will stay here till we come back.

Cabir: Ok then. Navya I am leaving. Please take care yourself and our baby. I will come back as early as possible.

Navya: Ok but don't forget to bring Jilebi while coming back.

Cabir: (kissing Navya forehead he speak) Ok my Madhubala, bye. Let's go Mukti.

Mukti: Ok let's go. On the way I will call Druv, Aliya they also need to reach school at given time.

Saying she along with Cabir moves from there. After them, Manik without looking at Soha who is standing there moves towards Cabir's room which is in his mansion with Navya. Once they reach at room and confirming Navya's comfortness, Manik come out of room and see that Soha still standing there lost in her thought so he speak loudly,

Man: (speak loudly) Miss. Soha what are you doing here till now? Didn't you listened what exactly mom ordered you some minutes before.

Other side Soha who just lost in her thoughts after seeing Manik taking Navya from there fully ignoring her presence.

Soha's POV:

What the hell. What just happened? Why all my efforts to win Manik failing? Manik's Mom just every time find a way to insult me. Don't know why she don't like me. And that new girl who is she? Why she is here? Most importantly she is taking all attention of my Manik. Need to do something fastly so that I can get my Manik.

Soha's POV End.

She come out of her thought listening Manik's loud voice and speak,

Soha: Sorry Manik.

Man: (greeting his teeth he speak) What did you say?

Soha: (with confusion she speak) Sorry Manik.

Man: Miss. Soha don't forget you are just employee in my office. You didn't hold any relation with me to call me with my name. Now move from here and reach office before mom reach if you don't want to get scold from her.

Listening Manik, Soha run from there to save herself from getting scold from Manik's mother Aarti. Manik also start for school where they are going to attend charity function. Once he reach school he greet by his Fab 4's. Aliya and Druv still looks angry on him but they maintain professionalism. They are receievd by trustee of school. All moves to principle cabin and sit there while talking with trustee and principle because there is time to start main function. On the request of Principle, Fab 5 start seeing school.

All are walking behind principle who is showing full school with happiness. Fab 5 admiring school also and observing principle who with pride showing everything. When they are at third floor all stopped listening Veena voice coming from one classroom. So all moves to that classroom and peek into room and see who is playing veena. But seeing person Fab 5 stand in shock. Because the person who is playing Veena is non other than Nandini. They come out of shock zone after listening Principle voice who speak,