Teaser

Hello Everyone,
Here is teaser of my new story.

Teaser Part 1:

Woman in early 50: Maji I am asking your granddaughter hand for my son. Will you give your granddaughter?

Woman in 60's : What are you saying Arati? You know about my granddaughter imperfection?

Arati: I know Maji. Still I want your granddaughter for my son.

Teaser Part 2:

Arati: Manik you have my swear. You have to marry her.

Man: Mom this is limit. After knowing also about my opinion regarding my marriage you are forcing me into this. This is not fair. But I will do this marriage due to you because you give me your swear that's why.

Saying he moves from there angrily.

Teaser Part 3:

Woman in 60's: Kanha I am taking your life decision again now. Please marry the guy which I chose now for you after knowing also that your marriage is broken only. Please Nandini agree for this marriage. If this marriage will happen then I will close my eyes peacefully.

Nandini only nodes her head in yes helplessly seeing her Amms pleading in front of her.

Teaser Part 4:

Arati: Maji my son is ready for this marriage. It will happen earlier decided time only.

Amms: But preparation......

Arati: Don't need extra preparation. Marriage will happen in family member only.

Teaser Part 5:

Woman in her late 50's: Aratiji how can you let your son marry a imperfect girl like Nandini?

Arati: That's my decision Swetalanaji. You don't worry.

Swetalana: I can understand Aratiji that it's your right to take decision regarding your son's marriage. But you really want to marry your son the my daughter Veebha is there. I mean when I asked your son hand for my daughter then you said he is not interested in marriage and all. Then why this now.

Teaser Part 6:

Marriage is taking place between Manik and Nandini with family members presence only. Manik's face hold anger and Nandini's face hold helplessness.

Teaser Part 7:

Man: Listen you whoever you are. We are just husband and wife outside this room that to infront of mom only. But for me you are nothing in this room. This room belongs to me. So dare to touch anything here. If you do then ready to face the real hell of Manik Malhotra's. Now get up from my bed.

Nandini with teary eyes get up from the bed.

Get ready to know how Manik and imperfect Nandini going to marry and Manik's behaviour with Nandini after marriage?

Thank You,

Kyushu11.