Part 2

Hello Everyone,
Here is Second Part of my story.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also always welcomed.
I hope you all will like this part also.

After making ready for marriage both Manik's mother and Nandini's grandmother started preparing for marriage. Swetalana and her daughter Veebha is getting irritated due to this marriage and seeing thier plan failing. Manik was attending his meeting in his angry mode.

At lunch time all had their lunch and after that all resume their work. Manik's Mom also ordered new wedding dress for Nandini and also some jewellery also. At 4 p.m Nandini start getting ready for marriage after preying her Ayyapa and her Amma, Appa and also asking to give strength to full fill all duty being a daughter in law and wife.

Manik also returned around 5 p.m. as per his mother order and start getting ready for marriage in marriage attire which his mom brought for him. His is still angry on his mom for forcing him into marriage after knowing also about his thought regarding marriage and not talking to her after seeing her efforts every effort also. Seeing this Arati, Manik's Mom speak,

Arati: Ok Manik if you don't want to talk with me then I am OK with this. But keep in your mind that one day you will say thank you to me for forcing you in this marriage.
Now come Panditji is calling you.

Saying she moves from there. Manik taking a long breath come out of his room and started following his mom. Both reach at living room where small Mandap is made for marriage. He sit on place where Panditji and his mom asked. He looks around to see the people but there is just 4-5 people present except the grandmother of to be bride for this marriage. He got busy in doing ritual as per Panditji instructions.

After some time Panditji asked for bride. Nandini's grandmother moves to Nandini room and come back with her with in 5 minutes. She helps Nandini to sit besides Manik. Both Manik and Nandini did pooja as per Panditji instructions. Nandini's grandmother did Kanyandan of Nandini because her Mama and Mami refused to do and didn't come out from there room. After that both Manik and Nandini take a seven phera's around holy fire. After phera Manik adore Nandini's neck with Mangalsutra and with sindoor in her hair line. After this Panditji declared them as husband and wife and asked to take blessing from elders. Both Manik and Nandini take blessing from Nandini's grandmother first then Manik's Mom. In this whole marriage ritual, Manik does spread a glance at his to be wife. Manik's face hold anger and Nandini's face hold helplessness.

After some time, Manik's Mom Arati speak,

Arati: Maji now do bidhai of your granddaughter. We need to start for Delhi.

Nandini's grandmother nodes her head. She start doing preparation of bidai of her granddaughter. Manik's, Manik's mom's and Nandini's luggage are taken by the servents and kept in Manik's car. After some time bidhai of Nandini take place. Nandini cried a lot hugging her grandmother. Her grandmother also cried hugging her back. After some second Nandini's grandmother broke the hug and nodes her head in no to her and wip her tears. After that she turn towards Manik's Mom Arati and speak,

Nandini's Grandmother: Arati please look at my Kanha. I am giving her responsibility to you and your son. Please take care of her.

Arati: Don't worry Maji. I am taking daughter from here not daughter in law. I promise you that your granddaughter will live happy life in my house.

Nandini's Grandmother only fold her hand. After that Manik, his mom and his newly wedded wife Nandini seat in car. In no time the car, leaves the premises of Nandini's house. All reached at airport within 30 minutes. After that all boared the private plane of Manik for Delhi. In plane Nandini sit with Manik's mother Arati who comforting her. Manik went to private cabin to attend one of video conference. After 2 and half hour they landed in Mumbai. Manik, Manik's Mom Arati and Nandini sit in the car which is waiting for them in airport through a tight security. After that all started for Arati Mansion. When they reached the mansion, Manik's Mom Arati stopped Manik and Nandini at entrance only.