Part 1

Hello Everyone,
Here is First part of my new story.
Sorry for supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also always welcomed.
I hope you all will like it.
Hope you will give same love to this story also.

In Mangalor,

Two Storey House,

A small two storey house is decorated like marriage happening there in the house but there is not hustle bustle in house, no music nor happiness

A small two storey house is decorated like marriage happening there in the house but there is not hustle bustle in house, no music nor happiness. It's looking like a person passed away in that house.

In Living Room,

In living room we can see that a woman who is in her 60's sitting and crying silently. Other woman who is in her early 50 trying to console her.

Woman in early 50: Maji stop crying. Make yourself strong. If you become weak like this then who will console our Pari.

Woman in 60's: Don't know what god written in my granddaughter fate? From childhood she just facing only problems. No happiness come to her. Now her marriage also broke. What must be she is feeling? Why god why you are doing to that innocent soul. Due to this broken marriage no one gonna marry her in future.

Saying the woman in 60's again start crying. Seeing this woman in early 50 speaks,

Woman in early 50: Don't speak like that Maji. Our Pari's fate will be bright. God don't make injustice to innocent people like Pari. She will get all happiness which she deserve in her life.

Woman in 60's : These things are easy to speak but difficult to face.

Till now the ladies of neighbors start to gather in front of house and start gossiping about broken marriage.

Lady 1: What fate that girl had? I mean look she become orphan at young age, imperfect herself now upon this her marriage also broke.

Lady 2: Yes you are right. She is bad Oman. Don't know why Maji still keeping her in this house.

Lady 3: We need to throw her from here. If we didn't throw her from here then she will keep her bad eye on our childrens and will destroy their lives also.

Lady 4: You are right. That's why I never let my granddaughter to make friendship with her.

The woman who is in early 50 shouted on the neighbors,

Woman in early 50: (with anger she shouted) What the hell this. You all people don't have any work that in morning you people gather in front of other person home and start bad mouthing about them.

Listening her the ladies who bad mouthing till now again speak,

Lady 1: We don't have any interest to bad mouth about them but we are just saying the fact.