The Fight for The Classic Genres (Rebellion Propaganda)

The Start of The Rebellion

by chairsniffa ( author of The Last Human)

Hear ye, hear ye!!!! Lend me your ears!!!! Not literally though, for you will need them to hear more great rebel speeches to come; rousing you to war; strengthening the hearts conviction to sally forth against the tyrannical forces of Cliched Romance that so grips this here book club known across all peoples everywhere as WattPad! We do not seek to ridicule single persons and rage against their individual stories, but instead cybernetically attack the whole entity that has come to dominate our beloved world, the dastardly proliferation of sameness and monotone drabness that personifies the movement that is called Cliched Romance!!!! And with our cause righteous and true, we seek to free the WattPad condition from the dark entrails of romanticism that strikes at the core of every sci-fi fan; every fantasy lover! Not because we are ourselves bereft of uniqueness but because we embrace uniqueness. Not that we ourselves are weak of mind but instead we hope to free the minds of those who live in a weakened state of disparaging depression. Not that we cannot see the importance of love in the world but instead to bring about the understanding that love comes in more forms than boy meets girl, instantly falls in love, and they live happily ever after! For we too fight for love! For the love of other genre's. For the love of writing. And most of all for the love of WattPad itself!!!! Let us combine our forces, mobilise, and bring to bear that which for so long has been rendered dormant, left stifled and rotting on the corpses of diferent genres, whether they be paranormal or humour. Poetry or even non fiction!!!! Arise dear rebels, arise and bring forth the light! The shining hope of a new future, bright and free, diverse and strong!!!! Dear romance rebels, rise up and be counted! Let us bring to bear our poems, our stories, our right to equal opportunity! And start a revolution that will leave an enduring legacy of freedom and liberty.