Chapter Ten: First night

Start from the beginning

The only thing I forgot is that there is no door between my ensuite and the bedroom and my two soulmates are still in my bed... I did not hear the shocked gasps from the two men in my bed who had just seen me strip into my birthday suit. I only realised what I had done when I walked back into my bedroom with a bathrobe wrapped around me and saw their shocked faces watching me with lust in their eyes...

Oops. Did I just give my sweet soulmates a striptease, shocking them so hard that even after a ten-minute shower they still can't process what just happened? Oh well, at least I know I look good if the bulges in their slightly tight-fitting pants are anything to go by.

"I didn't mean to do that. I was still half asleep and I have a splitting headache so I sort of forgot there was no door..." I say to them, bringing them out of their shock.

"I don't mind Noona. I don't mind at all. You are beautiful. I'm just sad I didn't get to see my mark for long." Taehyung says, earning a slap on the back of his head from Seokjin.

"Agh Hyung," Taehyung whines as he quickly moves out of range and slides out of bed.

"I'm sorry Noona for looking. On behalf of both of us. We shouldn't have seen you before you wanted us to." Seokjin says sincerely, getting out of bed and bowing to me.

"It's okay Jinnie. Thank you for the apology, but it is me who should apologise to you two." I say with a slight blush on my face.

Wow, that never happened before. I blushed, who would have thought? They are so sweet. How did I deserve them?

"Noona you don't have to apologise either. It just happened. You are not feeling well. Let's just say that we are all sorry that it happened the way it did. But I am not sorry for looking, no matter what Jin Hyung says. You are as beautiful as a piece of art and if anyone has the privilege to appreciate that it is us." Taehyung says with such conviction that I can't argue with him.

"Thank you, Tae for that lovely compliment but if any of us is art it is you guys. I mean, Jinnie, you really are worldwide handsome and I heard from Jasmine that you, Tae, were named the most handsome man in the world so it is my privilege to have you two men as mine." I say making them both blush.

"I really want to kiss you right now."

Tae is getting very bold. I like it.

"You have no idea how much I want that too," I say. He starts to walk to me, but I hold up a hand to stop him, the other still clutching my robe. "But I can't do that yet, baby. If I kiss you now then I would want to kiss both of you and probably also want to have sex with you."

"We won't mind," Seokjin says with a blush, making me smirk.

"I know sweety but I can't have sex with you yet..." I say.

"Ohhh! Why not?" Taehyung whines.

OMG Tae is too cute when he whines. Just look at that pout! I would almost give in just for that alone. Seeing Jinnie pouting is just icing on the cake. But I can't, I promised.

"I promised Jasmine that she would be my first. That I would wait for her. We were going to wait until she was 18, so she was ready for it and so I wouldn't be accused of pedophilia, seeing as she was a minor at the time and I was 24... And then she was taken from me. But if I promise something, I keep that promise. So even though I want to rip off all of your clothes so badly right now," I say looking at both of them showing my frustration "I will not break my promise. Even if she said I could. I am a very honest person and I pride myself on that. So you two, be a good boy for me until I can have my way with you."