"Yeah, went through the standard procedure of getting hired there as a part time job before also asking if I could intern there as a hero student," (Y/n) explained, grinning happily when she thought of the idea of missing out on school.

Don't get her wrong.

School's nice and all.

But she just doesn't want to go through school again.

Aizawa stared at her, glanced back at the papers and sighed. "You know what? Just go with it, I trust you anyways."

(Y/n) stared and a sly grin formed across her face, Aizawa paled and placed his hands over his face while trying to wave her away.

"Awee, Aizawa-"

"No, go away."

"You trust me that much!"

"Trusting time is over, you're no longer trusted-"

"I love you so much dadzawa!"

Aizawa sighed and stared off into the distance, wondering what his life has become while (Y/n) cackled and left his office but not without final words.

"I'll bring in some home-cooked meal! Don't stay up too late today!"

The pro-hero paused and glanced up just as (Y/n) left the room and smiled.

"Being a dad isn't so bad..."

Midnight stared and she stopped filming.

Aizawa looked up at her and the two heroes stared at each other.

Present Mic cackled and left the room.

~~~

"I don't get it, why is Mineta wearing a literal diaper design-" (Y/n) began while the other girls giggled at the sudden thought of his costume.

"Like, since his quirk is literally just sticky balls on his head- oh my god, stop giggling, I know it sounds wrong-"

Yaoyorozu stopped laughing to spare her the embarrassment and shrugged.

"It's just the uniform design I guess."

(Y/n) groaned and let her face slam into the locker.

"I'm so annoyed at the designers sometimes, like, as much as I appreciate them for creating our uniforms and adding extra things in to make it better-" she began and Uraraka smiled.

"Heels?"

"Yes."

"Same here, I didn't actually ask for high heels but I guess it's just like that I guess but hey, I know how to run and walk in heels now!" Uraraka stated and Mina grinned.

"Slayyyy!"

Hagakure shrugged and gestured to her body.

"Invisibility quirk moment, I don't know why my gloves are not one with my costume, I was told to send some of my DNA so they could code it in with the costume so it would also turn invisible the moment I put it on but the gloves..."

(Y/n) paused and stared at the place where Hagakure is.

Her brain was working for a moment.

"Say, since your quirk is invisiblity, why is it that whenever Aizawa activate his quirk, your form never shows up?"

The room fell silent for a moment.

Then they all whipped around and stared at Hagakure in realisation.

Hagakure seems to be in a a thinking pose before she snapped her fingers at (Y/n).

"That's a good question."

Tsuyu stared, then she placed her hands as a fist by both sides of her head and did an explosion noise.

"Big brain moment."

The locker room was filled with giggles after that before they all left the changing rooms and into the training field for their lesson All Might but Aizawa will be overseeing this class for today.

The pro hero stepped forward and eyed everyone before sighing.

"Before we begin, (Y/n) you will be helping."

"Fuck."

"Language."

"Pardon my french then."

If someone could deadpan again even though they were already deadpanning, it would be Aizawa.

"(Y/n) will be teaching you Morse code, hand signs from her time era and how to handle weapons properly, I on the other hand, will be watching and correcting your stances."

"Oh."

Aizawa handed her a sheet of paper and she stared at it before mimicking Aizawa's deadpan.

"Okay."

Then the class seperates and the lesson began.

Gestures were being made across the field with a wooden katana in (Y/n)'s hand, ready to whack whoever wasn't paying attention before moving on with the lesson.

"Basic signs such as north, east, south and west-"

"Why do we need to know those handsign? Why not something like 'hello' or whatever?"

(Y/n) dropped her hand and her lips went into a thin line, she stared at Mineta with a stare that said 'really?'.

Mineta stared back, sweating silently.

"We're not learning handsigns to greet each other, we're learning these in case you're on a mission where you can't talk and such. Basic information such as the direction, quirk info and such is more helpful then you think," the former demon slayer explained before gesturing for everyone to copy her handsigns again and take notes.

"This handsign will stand for 'quirk', starting with you hand out, palm facing up and bend your pinky and ring finger facing towards you. Your thumb will be tucked in and your middle along with your pointer finger."

"Why? Because if you die, your body grows stuff, this position will be frozen and recognised easily, your other hand will be getsured for what is the quirk."

(Y/n) soon began showing the hand signal for 'help' or tapping out a Morse code and explaining the difference between the beats and how to recognise the length of each.

On the other hand(no pun intended), Aizawa whacked every student with his scarf and taught them the basic hand to hand combat stances.

All in all, it was a very productive lesson.

(Y/n) looked at the time and suddenly remember that Midoryia would be meeting Eri by now.

She lifted up her watch and tapped in a message before sending it towards an acquaintance.

Well then, time for that arc to begin.

No beta read we die like N-

Anyways hello ehe