Chapter 23

Author: I'll update this week and the next.

School: ahah no, here have some homework, theories and upcoming tests.

(Y/n) nommed down on the poor food in her hold as the countdown for the remaining spots began, her eyes roamed through the area and shuffled away from the people chattering widly about the famous events that happened in the past year or so.

She totally doesn't know what events were, totally.

'Oh, the food tastes good,' (Y/n) realised unconsciously as she took another bite.

"0 LEFT!"

Nice.

"100 PEOPLE!! THAT'S ALL FOLKS!! THE EXAM HAS BEEN COMPLETED HA-!!"

If Present Mic is here, he would be so proud of the guy shouting in his mic about the ending of the exam.

She bit down on another food and winced as some got stuck in her teeth, god damn it.

Watch some people notice there's food between her teeth when she talks.

Oh god that's going to be embarrassing.

"WELL THEN, IT PAINS ME TO SAY-" No it doesn't pain him- "THAT THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE FAILED TO PASS WILL NEED TO WITHDRAW FROM THE PREMISES."

Class 1-A cheered in the background about everyone passing as (Y/n) slurped on her drink, noticing as some people walked up to her with confusion written on their faces.

"Where the heck are you getting all that food-" Nameless one asks as Nameless two nodded along.

(Y/n) stared at them before slurping for 5 seconds straight.

They stared at her.

She stared back and gave a shit eating grin, "Don't you know it's rude to stare?"

BOOM

Ah right her teeth and food bits.

She looked up but the boys already scurried away so she shrugged.

(Y/n) looked up at the screen and set her drink down, watching as the buildings fall into ruins and people began to appear on the screen one by one as the dust cleared.

Children, elderly and so on.

"THIS SIGHT WILL BE NEXT AND THE LAST STAGE FOR YOUR EXAM! AT THIS DISASTER SITE..."

(Y/n) threw her trash away and adjusted her hoodie, checking if her katana is strapped tightly before grinning.

"WE'LL BE HAVING YOU ALL CONDUCT RESCUE MANEUVERS."

Rescue was her thing as a Demon Slayer back then.

She's not only built to kill demons.

Bakugo rages in the background at the thought of rescuing to which she ignored...

Anyways, the sky looks nice.

(Y/n) looked up and stared at the roof of the building before looking back down and nodded.

It totally looks nice.

Mineta roared in the background, something about hook-ups... Oh hey, it's Shiketsu.

(Y/n) leaned back on one leg and tucked her hands into her pocket before her mind wandered off to daydreaming.

Todoroki breezed past her as Midoryia, Kaminari and Mineta proceeds to fight over something about traitor and boobs.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes as she shook herself out if the daydream and watched as he walked forward towards Inasa with curiosity in his eyes.

"Did I do something to you...?"