Chapter 14

Hahaha... Sorry All Might, you're going to have to wait a while longer for your retirement.

It's (Y/n)'s turn rn.

WARNING: KNY MANGA SPOILERS!!!

Will be updating again very soon.

All Might was pissed at AFO, dumbfounded because he's hoping to retire and really, really just want all of this to be over.

Gran Torino knows that he should be retired but isn't because who's going to look after idiots.

Eraserhead is tired so All Might doesn't get to complain.

Vlad King wants to just peace out.

Nezu just wants his tea.

The wild, wild pussycats just wants their friend back.

Best jeanest wants to have a nice chat with All for One for destroying his clothes.

Kamui Woods doesn't want to be in the drama sadly.

Mt. Lady is questioning if all Class 1A and UA teachers needs fucking therapy because she did not sign up for this shit.

Nemuri agrees with Mt. Lady completely and comments that Edgeshot needs to chill the fuck out.

But what's happening right now was what happens 1 day and 5 hours after the big battle so let's rewind this so readers can know what the fuck happened.

~~~

"Hello! Pizza Delivery~!"

THEN ALL MIGHT BURSTS IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!~

(A/n: authors tired of school bullshit so chapters kinda on crack rn, apologies)

The villains all jolted and raced back as Twice rapidly created clones to distract the heroes but All Might is All Might.

The heroes are heroes.

Nezu is Nezu.

And warp villain goes yoink as Kamui Woods used his special move to capture every villain, Dabi scowls and blue flames flickered alive and a burst of wind sounded through the chaos as Gran Torino greeted Dabi with a kick in the head.

Edgeshot came in and knocked onto the door as the villains realised that the press conference was all planned.

"The pizza delivery... is not just us," His voiced rang out as the armed police came in with their rifles prepared.

"We've got more skilled heroes like Endeavor surrounding the oustide with police, if by chance you villains escaped..."

All Might turned around and beamed wider at the boy.

(A/n: How he smiles like that 24/7, I have no idea...)

"It must have been scary... you did very well to endure!!" All Might commented and Bakugo stared, his bottom lips twitched slightly and well, no one will comment if his eyes were really wet with tears or was it just sweat.

"I'm sorry my boy, it's alright now!"

Bakugo staggered slightly and leaned forward.

"I'm... I'M NOT FUCKING SCARED! I'M FUCKING CALM DAMN IT!!!" He yelled all whilst clenching and unclenching his fist before quieting down.

"What about..." he began and All Might somehow beamed wider.

"Oh no worries, the others got her!"