Chapter 15

Here's the next update!

WARNING: TORTURE! CHARACTER DEATH! MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES!

Chapter is basically a hella lot of fighting, swearing and the whole world knowing facts.

Note: I can't write action scenes so forgive me.

Just a warning to readers who press onto this chapter, make sure to check the last chapter in case you missed it.

Before All Might could let out another word, All for One raised his arm and a strange coloured mass with lightning wrapped his arm and he blasted it at All Might who was blown back through several city buildings.

As the dust cleared, a coloured trail was seen through the debris and loud screeches of metal echoed through the area.

All for One immediately raced back and whirled around as (Y/n) performed a round house kick, air blasted the direction she kicked in and the cement exploded. The villain raced backwards immediately before his fingers turned black and stabbed Kurogiri in the chest.

"Get out of here."

A simple command.

All Might raced through and knocked the other villains out as Kurogiri raced towards Tomura.

"I want you to remember Tomura, you can still grow so much more."

(Y/n) appeared before him and the katana was swinging across for his chest as All for One raises his arm and blocks it.

Huge blasts of wind whipped through the area as the remaining conscious villains acted in a hurry, racing through the chaos and aiming for Bakugo. All might ran and the wind whipped around once more by such force.

All for One noticing this quickly activated another quirk he stole and rammed it into the former demon slayers side before rushing at All Might and punched him away.

(Y/n) tumbled across the cement before backflipping up right, slamming her feet into the concrete with enough force to break it as she steadied herself. With her katana still in hand, water burst through the clearing and a dragon formed as she sprinted towards the enemy.

All for One's left hand lay on the ground and blood splattered against the floor.

The dust swirled with the wind.

And a shout echoed through the area as everyone looked up.

Kirishima's voice echoed through the area and explosions rippled through the air.

(Y/n) twisted her katana and forced it to slice through empty air with great force, whipping it the UA students direction and the wind rushed along.

Boosting Bakugo higher and faster into the air.

(Y/n) grinned a feral grin, her eyes widening at the sight as she changed her stance into the snake Hashira's technique.

Man she loved this part of the anime.

Mt. Lady should be getting up.

Speak of the devil and here she comes.

(Y/n) whirled around and grinned at All Might who glanced back at her.

She nodded.

He let out a smile.

Now that they're gone.

They can go all out.

~~~

DETROIT SMASH!!!