Chapter 21

Hey, *leans on a mountain of homework*.

(Y/n) glared at the sword in front of her as if it offended her because it did-

It's a sword.

Who in the right mind gives her a sword.

Because they gave her a sword and it's not a katana-

There is a difference between a sword and a katana damn it!

Lifting it up and swinging it around slightly, (Y/n) frowned and glared hatefully at the hilt because it's so damn thick and it's not thin-

Why is the hilt gold-

Why is it not metal?

Do they want her to die with something so damn eye-catching in the middle of a battle or some shit? What happened to her original hero outfit that she sent?

If she gets an armour next to go with this-

.

.

.

She got an armour.

What the fuck.

~~~

Aizawa sipped his coffee as (Y/n) raged in the background as Midnight raised an eyebrow at the commotion.

"What's wrong?"

"She got an armour instead of the hero outfit and weapon she supposedly asked for."

"Oh, we're going to have to introduce her to Mei this time then, who made her outfit anyways?"

"Apparently someone who imagined her to be the gold armour wearing type with a shield and a bulky sword."

"...Was it Kihiko?"

"Yes."

~~~

(Y/n) knocked on the door and waited patiently outside the hallway as an explosion occured inside the room where the hero outfits or other items are being made.

Her eye twitched again and she pulled her hoodie lower to cover her face from the sun as it shown upon her back.

Clicking her tongue, she knocked again, waiting for a response before a rumble happened.

Eyes widening, she immediately leaped sideways and landed softly again the floor as the door flew off it's hinges and smoke wafted out of the room.

What.

(Y/n) deadpanned and adjusted her hoodie as some of her hair strands fell out, (e/c) orbs glowed omnimously before she stood up and peeked around the corner.

Not even a moment later, she backed out as a girl called Mei Hatsume started talking about more babies to test.

"AH! IT'S THE FAMOUS (L/N)! CARE TO TEST MY BABIES?"

What-

(Y/n) tensed and backed away with a frown on her face because- as much as she loved this girl when watching anime back then-

Personal space please?-

A male with glasses popped out at the call of her name and brightened, "(L/n)-san! How did you like the armour?"

That made her pause and her eyes narrowed onto the purple haired male with glassed, his hair was tied into a pony tail with noticeable piercings.

She squinted before realising that he was rambling.