the voice part 1

Y/N POV

today is that day we will sorted to team in the show. We are in Jack's room and we tried prepair for show. I am bit nervous but Jack is more than me.

Jack:" Dude I am so fucking nervous.

Y/N:" Don't worry it will be ok" I tried to calm him down

Jack:" no, I never sung before jugne or more that 5 people." said to me with big nervoues in his voice

Y/N:" I've never sang before people too and I am calm.

Jack:" how you can be so calm?"

Y/N:"death is inevitable and will catch everyone, so I live without fear." I said and he look at me with suprice face.

Y/N:" and when is that show?

Jack:" tonight"

Y/N:" this will be interesting night." I said with smile.

timeskip

I'm siting in Monica's car with Jane and Rachel and we ride to the stadion. I am bit nervous but Jack is more.

Jack:"Shit, that's will be a shame" he said nervously

Y/N:"don't worry dude I heard you sing and your good singer." I tried him call down while I putting on my mask, scarf and gloves.

Jane:" why are you still wearing this thing?"

Y/N:" in this is only voice important and This world never seen human before.

Jane:" ok mr. mysterious" she said with smile

Monica:" and here we are" she said and we see before us big stadion.

when we parked the car Monica, Jane, Gabriela and Rachel went to get their seats and we went to the backstage with another participants in the competition.

everyone loocked at me because probably they dosen't knew I will show myself. We get our numbers, we sat on the cought in backstage and first girl step on to the stage. It was probably song from this world but her sing was good and she pass to next round.

???:"it was good wasn't it?"

I and Jack we turn around and saw girl I met on the street.

Jack:"who are you?"

Y/N:" that's girl I met on the street and she recognize me in scarf so I told here I am the mask man.

Jack was surprised

???:"Don't worry I didn't tell anyone. Hi I am Rebeca" she said with smile and we shook hands.

Y/N:" And what's about your group of friends, where are they?" I asked and she point on group on girls and wawed at me and smiled.

Rebeca:" and can I do selfie with you two "yes" we said. "thanks I pose it on pawgram" She said in happy tone

Jake:"and give #Themaskman" He said with smirt. " "Done it's posted" said with smile.

Soon her number was called and she went to the stage.

YN:" Good luck" I said in strong voice

???:"thanks"

After she arrived at podium she started singing a song I have never heard before.

Y/N:" She's good"

Jack:" yes, very good" He said in suprice.

After big aplause from stage she came to us with smile on her face and said