Furtube channel

Y/N POV

It's been few weeks and my work is good, now I have some money so I can pay Monica's rent as thank you for I can stay here. One evening Monika got an idea.

Monica:"Hi Y/N do you have moment.

Y/N:"yes next snift is tomorow and what do you need?

Monica:"I think you maybe want to practice your voice so you need studio.

Y/N:"I shoud practice my voice for show but I don't have much money and I don't know it around here much. I said in neutral voice.

"Why she cares so much" I tought

Monika:"Come with me" She graped my hand with smile and led me to a room upstairs.

She opened the door and I saw big studio with everything.

Y/N:"Wow that's awsome you have your own studio!"

Monica:"that's not mine but my father's and you can practice here if you want to." she said with cute childish voice

Y/N:"ok I will, thank you monica"

Monika:"Your welcome and if you wanna try singing on Furtube I will help you"

Y/N:"Wait, what's is furtube channel?"

Monika:"that's web where you can upload videos"

Y/N:"ok now I understand but in my world it is called Youtube"

Monika smiled at me and said"our world are more similliar then I tought"

Y/N:"so can you help me with that acount" I asked her vand she said "yes" in very happy tone

Furtube icon is same but with wolf ears.

My profil photo is me with my mask and name of chanel is "The mask man"

and in description of channel I wrote

"Just simple man with mask who sings for fun"

When we created acount I wanted to uploud first video, so Monika show me how it works¨, she taught me with programs how work with microphone. and when we were almost done I moved camera to recording my head and microphone and I started singing.

timeskip

when editing was done I uplouded this and now I must wait.When I check my watch I realized is midnight, and I decide is time go to sleep.

At morning I went to the job and I heard someone said "the mask man have furtube channel, look" "I am more popular then I tought I hope I can my keep long my secret"

timeskip

After work I came back to monica's house and I see Jake, Rachel,Gabriela and Monika smiling at me

Y/N:"Hi guys what are you doing here"

Jake:"you are star dude"

Gabriela:"why you didn't tell you have furtube channel"She said in cute voice like a child.

Y/N:"It was Monika's an idea and for me it's just an experiment, why? "

Monika:""but people liked it look".She said and showed me my channel I already have over 100 subscribers and on video is over 100 000 wievs.

Y/N:"Wow that's awasome."I am still at shock.

Rachel:"So what you will sing next what do you want."

Rachel:"try something from our world"

Y/N:"ok and where is next the voice?"

Jake:"in week"

Monika:"Jake if you want you can practice in studio with Y/N"

Jake:"yes, thank you"

Y/N:"and we can have little sing tournament what do you think."

ALL:"Yes" everyone said and we went to the studio.

"this is going to be interesting"

HI, here is my new chapter about Y/N adventure I hope you enjoyed and see you :)

GDI_44