Problems

Monica POV

When I saw Y/N and Jake as the winner of the road show and how they said they tried the voice for fun. It will be very interesting. Now Y/N lives in my house hepling me with house work and my parenst haven't out yet and we become very good friends. Today I try to find more news about  road show and I found few informations about Y/N.

" One of Winners of the road show is the unknow guy with a mask" I read first one hit was about theory who is Y/N 

"Who is that guy with the mask? What we could see was his eyes , mouth  and chin only. But who is he?" second one  we about theories and  the rest was boulevar.

 I wanted show it to Y/N. She must see that he's famous. 

timeskip

Y/M:"Hi monica" Said to me

Monica:"I want to show you this"I said and showed him news

Y/N:" Wow that's pretty scary but they are right. I am from another world.''

Monica:"It was the first thing and the second is that I need to go buy some food, please"

Y/N:" Ok but I need another clothes.''

Monica:"Ok I'll tell Jake just hoodie and jeans, right?"

Y/N: "yes that's enought thank you".

Monica:"that's ok Y/N"

Monica called Jake and soon he brank hoodie and jeans.

(this is what you will wear with your scarf

(this is what you will wear with your scarf. When you are outside and your old outfit is with mask only when you sing in the voice)

Jake:"Reather don't go outside "

Y/N:"I have to go shopping, why not?" Y/N said in confused voice

Jake:"Reporters caught me because I am the winner, reather go trought the back entrance if you need to go."

Y/N POV

I put on Jake's clothes, scarf, gloves and Monica gave me some money, shoping list and I went to the shop center.

When I was walking down the street I heard some people saying "he is that mask man from the show?"

I went faster to the shop. Soon when I arrived to the shop I wanted quickly take thing that I needed and go away but the box office asked me "You where in the road show, weren't you?"

Right at that moment I was nervous.

Y/N: "No, that's not me." I said, paid for food and very fast went away.

When I was on the way back to Monica's house  but soon before I arrived a group of girls and I was still walking. I tought  they wouldn't notice me  but one girl from the group said.

"hey you"

I was still walking but soon again.

"Hey! You with a scarf gloves and a box of food"

I turned around and I saw group of wolf girls smirking at me and a wolf girl before me

Y/N:"What do you want from me?

???"Nothing only I wanted to know if you are the mask man from the road show"

That's must be joke, why always

Y/N:"No, it's another person". I said and  tried to walk away but she stopped me

???:"Your behavior suggests something else and you have same eyes like the mask man. You, probably you are him." She said and girls behind her  started giggling and I suredner it 

Y/N:"ok I am the mask man from the show but please don't tell anyone."

She noded and the rest of girls noded too. 

???:"I will be in the show too mask man in road show I was the 5th"

Y/N:"OK good luck, better win"

???:"You too." She said and with gang went away

When I arrived at  Monica's home I told her everything and I don't know why  I was called Jake and soon arrived.

Jake:"Hey dude Monica told me everything don't worry it's same situation with me and if I were in the show we must tell to the organizetars in the bulding of TV station today"She said with smirt on his face 

Y/M:"WHAT TODAY"

Jake:"Yup, so hurry up. We have to go"

Y/N:"Ok then"I said and I pun on my first outfit gloves and the mask and we went to the  TV station.

When we walked down the street everyone was looking at us and one little girl wanted autographs and said me she will support me in the show, soon  we arrived and will be Press conference with all ten winners and I tought...

"It is going to be a big shame"

Hi! Another chapter is here. Sorry for break, I was out of ideas and I hope new chapter will be soon. Stay safe,  get vaccinated to put the end to this pandemic more quickly, and see you soon :)