Day with Princess and Lumi

Y/N POV

I was hanging out with Jake around the city and doing boys things. " So why you have that scarf still on your face Y/N, you look weird in it" He asked me " Because I am not from here and this world never saw human before so I don't wanna start panic like" HELP! A MONSTER" and another thing." he looked at me in surprise.

Jake:" yup that's make the sance" After that we went out of the City and we arrived before wood.

Y/N:"and you never told me about this wood and I don't see cars or tourist.

Jake:"someone saw in this woods is weird mounth lady with weird clothes and someone think is is witch. That's why we don't go to this wood we don't want met her.

" Probably speak about Lumi" I tought and I tried walked in but Jake stoped me

Jake:"what are you doing?

Y/N:"Don't worry dude, I have my weapon so I can defence myself". I said in calm voice.

Jake:"ok see you be carefull" said and went home.

Lumi POV

I don't know why we have to meet in woods and why not in my house. I have been waiting for her few moment.

Erica:"Hello Lumi" Shark girl with hoodie and jeans said to me

Lumi:"Hi Erica" I said to her

Lumi:"here" I said and I gave her bottle with ointment.

"it make your skin it will make your skin softer and healthier"

Erica:"thank you lumi. Here there is for you" She said and gave me a money.

Lumi:"Tank you Erika" Just as I finished speaking, a voice interrupted me.

"wow that's bigger that I expected" I recognise that voice. That's Y/N.

Erica:" You said we will alone" sha said little angrily

Lumi:"we are alone but he doesn't know about us"  I said and try her calm her down

Erica:" Lumi please don't tell him I am princess" she said with worried in her voice "why" I asked her curiously.

Erica:"Everybody knows I'm a princess, and everybody smiles at me, and nobody is honest with me, and when I want to do something for myself, everybody wants to do it for me because I'm a princess and they want to be friend withme to just to increase their status in society . and I want is  normal conversation and true friends" said in sad tone and the Y/N arrived in front of us

Y/N:" Hi Lumi" he said in happy tone

Lumi:"Hi I din't expect you here"

Y/N:"yes I am here for walk"

Erica:"Hi" she said in shy tone

Y/N:"hi"

Erica: "so do you know me" Erica said to him and Y/N was confused.

I don't know why Erica said that but she wants to make sure he doesn't know her.

Erica POV

You are so stupid Erica why you said that.

Y/N:"Shoud I know you??" he said with confused tone

finally someone who don't know me and he will tream me like normal being.

Erica:"no I just asked" Why he have that scarf on his face

Y/N:"and what are you doing here lumi?"

Lumi:"I here to give something to my friend Erica" she said and pointed at me

Erica:"Hi I am Erica" " I am Y/N" he said and we shaked hands

"Why you have that scarf on your face"

Y/N:" it doesn't matter" He said and I was curious but I wanna know it.

before I could say anything, Iumi said something unexpected.

Lumi:"Would you two come at my place for drink?" said with childish voice.

Y/N:" Yes why not" said with smile

"Y-yes for moment"

Lumi: ok let's go"

TIME SKIP

We were in Lumi's living room. Y/N still looking around and he look amazed with lots of thing like he never seen before. When his back was turned to me, I had the idea of taking off his scarf.

Y/N:"HEY" after I done that he tried covered his face with his hands tried cover it

I was in shock he was human

Erica:"You are human!!"

Y/N:"YES I AM HUMAN AND I HAD SCARF ON MY FUKING FACE FOR SOME REASON!!!!" he shouted

that's first time who somebody shouted at me.

Erica:"Sorry" I  sadly said

Y/N:"and why you know my race" and in this moment lumi came with tea

Lumi saw our faces and asked " what happened?"

Erica:"let me explane"

TIMESKIPE Y/N POV

Y/N:"ok now I understand and why you know I am human.

Erica:" When I was kid Lumi used to be babysitting me and my brother and telling us stories from the other world where beings called humans live."

Y/N:"ok that make a sence"

Erica:"and I saw you in the voice, your skin so i think about your race and if you are hunan or not.

Lumi:"and Y/N triing find way back home"

Erica:"So why you will sing in that competicion

Y/N:" I and my friend wanted try it."

Erica:"ok good luck with that I will vote for you"  I said and smile at him.

Y/N:"ok thanks Erica and I have to go now bye girls and thanks for the tea."

Erica, Lumi: "bye Y/N"

Y/N tought:" Why I think I've seen that shark girl before.

Erica POV

Yes finally I had normal conversation. I hope I will meet him again. good luck in The voice Y/N. 

HI I'm sorry for long break - Writter block but I try to write more. I hope you like it and see you. :)

GDI_44