C.53

"Well, let's sit over there!" Xiao Yu interrupted Ji Xuan's thoughts and pointed to the sofa behind the bar.

Ji Xuan took the two children over with a speechless face. After sitting down, a tall man came over from behind. He brought four cups of coffee in his hand, and dropped a pile of milk and sugar, and said in a low voice: "Please use it."

Then he got up and left silently, Xiao Yu didn't care, turned on the milk and put it in the coffee, and added a lot of sugar.

Ji Xuan frowned and said, "What's the point of drinking coffee like this?"

Xiao Yu raised her head and looked at him with a confused look: "What should the coffee be like?"

Looking up, there was a confused expression on her face. In particular, Xiao Yu and Xiao Ruoguang look like two sizes because of their similarity in appearance, also Xiao Yu and Ji Yu have the same clothes, so the mother and daughter should be too obvious.

Ji Xuan felt that he was going to be emptied by the three cuties on the opposite side...

Ji Xuan coughed twice, picked up the coffee and said, "Coffee is of course the original flavor, it is a rich and mellow flavor, with a perfect combination of sweet, sour and bitter , after tasting it, you will have an endless aftertaste of treasures in the world. Adding those things, and adding so much, doesn't this ruin the taste?"

He said, and took a sip.Then, slowly, slowly, he made an expression of ineffable.

Xiao Yu still asked calmly: "How do you feel?"

Ji Xuan: "...Instant."

Xiao Yu watched Ji Xuan reach out and pick up a milk and pour it in, and then pour another sugar. Then, she watched Ji Xuan take a sip, still unable to say anything.

"What's the matter?"

Ji Xuan: "Is this really coffee?"

Xiao Yu picked up the coffee and drank half a cup like boiling water, completely treating it as a drink. 

Then, she wiped her mouth and said, "By the way, you are also a soldier, you have eaten steamed buns, and drank horrible dirty water in the wild, right? Are you still so poor and careful? No problem, you."

Ji Xuan: "...After all, I've been drinking it for so many years, maybe...I have raised Diao?"

Ji Xuan and Xiao Yu are arguing!

Fuhui came back with the family of three, followed by the four female students, who seemed to have picked out the piano.

Fu Hui glanced at Ji Xuan and the others and said, "Are you going to tie it first?"

Ji Xuan shook his head and said, "Get it for them first!"

Fu Hui nodded, and then said to the father of a family of three, "You chose this one. The Helen is 123. I will let someone help you to send it back, and the package will be sent upstairs to assemble. I will choose a time to adjust it, the first time is free, you can find a lawyer yourself in the future, or you can give My phone number, you bought it here, and the tuning fee will be 20% off."

Fu Hui took out a black letter on a white background from the table, probably a business card made by a roadside copy shop for help. There is no artistic sense at all, except that the phone number is the name of Fuhui Qinxing, and the back is blank.

"There is a phone number on this, you can call me if you have any questions. If you need me to tune, you can also call this number. Oh, and also, write your address here, and if you can, these three days Pick a day and see which day to send it, even today. If it’s not today, it’s better to send it in the morning and noon of the other three days. Write it all down, so that we don’t send it and no one is at home. After all , the piano is a relatively delicate thing, try not to go back and forth on the road all the time, I hope you can understand."