C.44

Yu Rouxi had a bad temper, and became popular at a young age. She was kicked in the public. How could she bear it?

She yelled: "Do you have any qualities?"

Xiao Yu rolled up her sleeves and said, "I care about your quality. You hurt my daughter and son. This matter is not over today."

Hearing Xiao Yu's words, Ji Xuan hurriedly turned around to look at Xiao Ruoguang, only to find that his forehead was just a little red, and at this time, there was a blush, and there was even a trace of blood on his neck.

"My brother is hurt." Ji Yu yelled: "Brother, do you hurt?"

Xiao Ruoguang shook his head and said, "I don't hurt, Dad, hurry up and protect mom."

Ji Xu silently put Ji Yu in the co-pilot, and when Ji Xu opened the door and left, Ji Yu climbed into the back seat.

Ji Xuan got out of the car and walked over there. At this time, he was not in the mood to investigate how Xiao Yu could walk on the ground without a cane.

"You, what are you doing?" Yu Rouxi looked at Ji Xuan with a dark face, and asked vainly.

Ji Xuan pulled Xiao Yu behind her, and said to Yu Rouxi, "Apologize."

Yu Rouxi was unwilling to do so, and the onlookers said, "Forget it! I didn't mean it."

Ji Xuan reached out and grabbed her wrist, and said in a low voice: "Since you don't want to apologize, don't blame me for using the human way to treat your body." After that, he shook off Yu Rouxi, and the high heels of Yu Rouxi's feet Steady, fell to the ground with the strength, elbows on the ground, blood was immediately marked.

Yu Rouxi screamed immediately, and Yan Siya went to help her. Xiao Yu felt as if she sneaked up and made another kick, and when she heard the whistle, she quickly pulled Ji Xuan back.

The traffic police in front had received the news and rushed over and honked the horn to disperse the crowd.

The car in the accident happened to be near the side of the road, Ji Xuan's car had been in the right lane, and Yu Rouxi's car probably wanted to turn to the right lane before the solid line. I probably remembered it temporarily, the turn was urgent, and the turn signal was forgotten.

Uncle Lin didn't pay much attention to the place where he was about to enter the solid line. He didn't expect that the vehicle in front suddenly turned to the right. Even though he braked, because the two vehicles were too close to each other, he crashed into it.

When the traffic police saw the scene, they probably knew what was going on.

"Side collision! Does the car behind have a dash cam?"

Uncle Lin nodded and said yes, Yan Siya helped Yu Rouxi and said to the traffic police: "Comrade police, they attacked personally."

Without raising his head, the traffic policeman wrote in the notebook and said, "Nothing happened, right? You don't blame people for being angry when you suddenly change lanes. If there is nothing wrong, please don't do anything if you are behind."

Xiao Yu saw Yu Rouxi and sneered: "Comrade traffic police, she just changed lanes, but she got out of the car and asked us to settle the account. My child's neck is bleeding from the iron chain on his clothes, and his forehead is black. My daughter keeps crying for pain in her hands. , I don't know if there is any fracture. She won't  apologize, and blame us for hitting her."

The traffic police nodded and said: "Understand, but don't do it. This matter is still settled according to the rules. Is insurance?"

Yan Siya nodded and said, "It's hit."