Ji Yu also said regretfully: "Can't we send him a plane? Dad bought me a plane, and I'll give it to my grandfather when the time comes."

Xiao Yu was shocked, turned to look at the father and daughter, wow, Airplane!

"No, your grandmother won't let him go to see Chang'e." Xiao Yu replied.

Ji Xuan: "..."

"Okay!" Ji Yu finally gave up.

The family of four had been talking around D282 for so long, and the group of students transferred to Xiao Yu again, while the other family had already asked the boss to introduce the cheap and high-quality domestic pianos.

Xiao Xing saw Xiao Yu and the others motionless over there, and she felt really uncomfortable when she thought about being humiliated just now. So, she went up to look for trouble again, and her friends were speechless.

"You guys have been around this piano for so long, are you buying it or not?" Xiao Xing looked at the family of four with contempt.

Ji Xuan frowned and wanted to speak, but heard Xiao Yu ask: "Are you the boss?"

"I'm not!" Xiaoxing replied strangely.

Then, she saw Xiao Yu walk around the grand piano three times before returning to her: "Then you don't care if I buy it or not, I will walk around it, and I will walk around it."

Xiaoxing: "... No, if you don't buy it, don't surround yourself with it, it will influence others to buy."

Xiao Yu looked at her in surprise: "You buy?" Then she took a step back and said, "If you want to buy, buy it! I won't influence you."

Xiaoxing: "… ..."

Her friend started pulling her again: "Xiao Xing, why are you always having trouble getting along with others. Let's go! We haven't picked a piano yet! Our pocket money can only buy 50,000, 600,000, 2 million Serious overrun!"

Xiao Yu put her arms around her chest and looked at Xiao Xing defiantly.

Xiao Xing's temper, in just a moment, Xiao Yu understood, proud and complacent, irritable and irritable.

Xiao Xing saw Xiao Yu's look, and immediately said to the three girls behind her, "Why can't we buy it? We can buy this piano together with a few dollars."

Then, Xiao Xing heard Xiao Yu loudly Shouting to Yamen: "Boss, these students want to buy Bessie D282."

The four female students looked at Xiao Yu in a stunned instant, Xiao Yu looked at them "strangely" and asked, "What's wrong? Isn't that what you want to buy? ?"

One of the girls stomped angrily: "Where can we buy it, my family only bought me a piano for 500,000 yuan, and I can't even afford a Stein. How can I buy a top-of-the-line grand piano from Bethili?"

So Xiao Yu looked at Xiaoxing coolly and said, "Oh, didn't you say you want to buy it together?"

Xiao Xing couldn't swallow this sigh, turned her head and said to a few girls, "Let's buy it together! Practice with the best piano. , what's wrong?"

 Another girl was about to cry angrily: "Together? Who's in the house? When will each of the four practice the piano? There will be practice time tomorrow, but it will be divided into four parts. Do you know how much time it takes to practice the piano every day? We still have to go to school, is that enough time to divide it into four?"

Xiaoxing was also a little anxious, and said: "Then, let me lend you money! "

The girl said, "It's nothing to borrow from you? But when will you pay it back? You have to delay, we don't need to practice the piano during this time? My father heard that the money I brought out to buy the piano would be borrowed from others, he was sure I won't give me any more money."

Xiao Xing also fell silent, came out with 600,000 to buy a piano, and then went back with a debt of 1.5 million, her father would not agree. They will definitely not give her any more money in a short period of time. It will definitely take a long time to pay them back with their pocket money. They will not be able to buy pianos during this time. You can only use the school's piano to practice, and you have to apply for it with your teacher.

For a while, she was also in a dilemma.

The woman at the bar had already come through Yamen, and the family of three followed behind her, but she still came to Xiao Yu and the others first.

Several people are very anxious, thinking, what should I do? I heard that the owner of this piano shop is not easy to mess with.

The woman walked in front of a few people, patted the D282 piano, and asked in a deep voice, "Who wants it?"

The four girls looked at each other and didn't speak?

Fuhui frowned and asked, "I don't want it?"

"I want it." Xiao Ruoguang's glutinous male voice interrupted Xiao Yu's words about buying a piano.

Fuhui turned her head to look at the little pudding that was only as tall as her thigh, and asked with a smile, "You want it? I'll give you a discount for 2.6 million, 2.3 million, and I won't make a dime if I sell it to you."

Xiao Ruoguang touched his body everywhere . , then took out a card from the pocket of his slacks, raised his head to look at Fuhui, handed it to Fuhui with both hands and said, "Boss, swipe the card."

Fuhui: "..."

Xiao Xing frowned and said, "It's so expensive. Boss, you didn't cheat us, did you? I know this piano, and I only bought it abroad for about 250,000 US dollars."

Fuhui took the card and said speechlessly: "Miss, now everyone has a smartphone, can you check the customs duties and VAT? I'm a regular piano shop, and I don't do tax evasion."

"Pfft." Xiao Yu couldn't help laughing and said, "Boss, you are so humorous."

Fu Hui was obviously not someone who valued profits, she said with Xiao Ruoguang's card. : "I'll go out and swipe the card for you in a while, promise 2.3 million, and I will sell you 2.3 million. I will buy a piano for this family first, you can do it yourself."

Xiao Ruoguang nodded sensible, and said to the boss before leaving, "Thank you boss , give my mother the best piano, and I will give you the money."

Fu Hui's serious expression was rarely softened, she smiled and said, "Yes, I will adjust the piano to the best condition for your mother."

 Xiao Ruoguang Nodding his head, he said with a cute expression, "Thank you, boss."

Then the family of four left with the envy of the other two groups...

Ji Xuan quietly watched today's Pi Yipi the whole process, and suddenly thought, "No way. " what!

He turned his head strangely and asked Xiao Yu, "Speaking of which, you said that your father also bought this piano back then?"

    Xiao Yu nodded with satisfaction, Ji Xuan frowned and asked, "How long will this piano last?"

Xiao Yu He looked at him with a puzzled face, and then said: "Ordinary pianos can only be used for 10-25 years. For top-level pianos, 50-100 years are normal. If they are well protected, they can last longer."

So Ji Xuan wondered. Q: "Where is your dad's piano?"

Xiao Yu scratched his memory and said, "I couldn't learn the piano later. In order not to learn the piano, I sold the piano while they were out performing."

Ji Xuan: "..."

Xiao Yu also suddenly realized: "In that case, how much did my dad spend on this piano? He imported hundreds of thousands of import taxes from outside, plus hiring someone to import it, and those forklift trucks. ... He even hid this expense, so strong desire to survive!" Xiao Yu was stunned again: "Huh? How much money did he save?"

Ji Xuan: "... You never thought about it, your dad When you buy from others, do they also include the various costs and sell them to your father?"

Xiao Yu said, "Yes! They import a fee, and it's normal, so you can't sell it at a loss! Then my father Didn't you buy a piano that originally cost more than 1.7 million yuan at the original price, plus some fees, as well as two import taxes and value-added tax?"

Ji Xuan: "...Yes, so, how much did you sell? "

Xiao Yu: "Hahahahaha..."

"How much?" Ji Xuan asked firmly.

Xiao Yu replied with a cute face: "30... million?"

Ji Xuan: "..." Haha, I knew it.