Chapter 17: Surprise

AIKA POV
As we reach John Kim's room, he's just sitting on his bed with the maids.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing Mom. Let's go to bed." John Kim replied.

Chanyeol went back down to call the exo. We will be sleeping on the Main Family Room where there are 2 coolers batteried.

We settled a big matress on the floor and two beds.

Me, Chanyeol, & John Kim on a bed, and Lay, Tao, & Chen on the other bed.

Even thou there's no light, we still slept cooled off and tender.

**
I woke up and the rest are still sleeping, and there's electricity now.

I turned the aircons on and dim the light.

Today is my husband's birthday! And I am preparing a little surprise for him.

I took a shower and wore a simple blue cocktail dress, not for balls! The knee-lengthed ones, and skyblue sandals.

Then I bunned my hair and put on white eyeliner, light pink blush on and gloss. And ofcourse I won't forget my shades.

I picked up my sling bag with my phone, wallet, and a pouch with some make-ups inside.

And I grabbed my carkeys on my drawer.

I went down the living room and glanced at my wrisk watch.

"9:15...." I muttered.

I hurried to the garage and entered my car.

--
I first went to a cake store and rush ordered a 3 layered mocha cake with their best designs.

And I ordered a small figurine of our Family and placed it on the top of the cake.

Written "Happy Birthday Channie! Saranghaeyo! From Aika, John Kim & Exo ❤️"

"Can I pick it up after 30 minutes?" I asked the manager.

"Sure Ms.Park Syun. We will do our best to finish it on time."

"Kahmsa." I said and left.

Then I went to the nearest mall to buy him a gift, and while walking on the mall, I called a cater to organize meals. Just two main course, two entrés, and desserts.

I told them to make the drinks orange and apple juice.

I hurried to the Men's Attire section and searched for a descent polo.

And then my eyes captured an elegant silver gray polo. And it shines! It was a deluxe package and it partners with a white polo.

I grabbed the package and scoffed to the counter.

"20,000."

I payed and glanced at my watch for the 2nd time.

"10:09...." I'm a little nervouse because Chanyeol's waking ritual is at 10:30.

After the lady placed it in it's package box, I grabbed it and ran to a Gift Package section.

I gave the lady the box and led me choose the patttern.

"I like the gold color of the wrapper and a white sash for the ribbon." I said.

Then while she was wrapping the box, I searched for a card.

I just picked a simple squared shaped card with glitter & beads around it.

I quickly filled up the form on the card and gave it to the lady.