"Oh, it's so hot.." Shura said and styled her hair in a ponytail.

Tasuke gasped when he saw the two pointed mark in Shura's neck.

"P-princess, Who-- I mean, what is that?" Tasuke asked while pointing it.

Shura touched the mark and glared at him.

"Don't pretend like you didn't know." Shura answered and then covered it with the extra cloth so no one would notice it.

"So you already know who we really are? Tasuke asked again.

Shura just looked at him as if answering his question through eye contact.

" I thought you all are just some magician, or witches or whatever that have power like those you possessed." Shura

"Is it Pri---Ahem, is it Ziro?" Tasuke

Shura frowned and noticed something was off but she let it go.

"How did you know anyway?" Shura

"Well you know, He is the only one who can't resist his thirst. And the only one who always thirsty." Tasuke

"So you all are VampiresHn, let me tell you something, I HATE VAMPIRES! You better stay away from me." Shura said and left him alone.

"Is it because of the Prince?" Tasuke

Meanwhile, Shura was watching the children playing together with her brother.

" Princess, here's your food." Hades showed the apples to Shura.

"What about me, Hades?" Shiro used his Puppy eyes while pouting his lips.

"Oh, Don't worry, Prince Shiro... Here..." He gave him two apples.

"Yehey, Thanks Hades." Shiro thanked him and left them and sliced the two apples in four slices to make it 8 pieces and share them to his playmates.

"Did the others eat?" Shura asked

"Yes, I helped them." Hades

"Thanks Hades. Anyway, How long will we get to Translyvania?" Shura asked and took a bite on apple.

"Maybe in two weeks." Hades

"I miss my father." Shura sighed.

"Don't worry, I will get you two there. I promise." Hades promised.

"Thank you, Hades. I don't know what to do without you." Shura smiled and hugged him.

"When it comes to you, I'll do everything." Hades hugged her back.

While Shura was hugging him, She felt that someone is watching them and looked around. And then she noticed something black in a tree. She noticed that it was a human figure and then she recognized who he was.

"Ziro?" Shura whispered.

and then he disappeared.

To Be Continue..

04-23-15 @ 3:25 PM