part 15 ; Saturday

Start from the beginning

Aide : ok dad..

Liam: anyway it's simple function but I want to be perfect

I already informed my close friends.. what about your friends?

Aide: Leo will come
.. I only invited him..
for rest of all in hospital.. I think I will a party when we reach..

Liam : that's good too. I can arrange hotel for that.., my friend's hotel is their.. I can make an arrangement for that don't worry..

Aide : thanks dad..

Liam : you know... I am really happy now... I only want one thing ..,

Aiden: what.. Anyway your wish is going to happen then what you want.

Liam : as fast I want a grandson or daughter

Aiden : dad ...

Liam : hey are you shy..

Aiden: dad.... it's a marriage.. we would have our dreams.. so don't create a scene..

Liam : what.. you can give my grand ones and you people can do your wish... I am not restricting for anything

Aiden : let's discuss about this afterwards... now I need rest
.. the travel.is really hectic.... after my duty I came maybe that's why..
Liam : ok ... ok you go and take rest..

Aiden went to his room

After freshen up looked his phone and he saw Gia's dad status if her pic.. and starts to think
Aiden( himself): hey actually.. you are really beautiful in this dress.... do you really like me ??? How you agreed to my dad.... is any particular reason for this....??
Anyway let's see tomorrow...

Actually I want to talk to you .. now are you slept already????

Anyway I think I can make a call and I just wanted to ask her mind...

Aiden make a call....

Meanwhile Gia slept peacefully ... she didn't took her phone..

Aiden : why she didn't pick my call... is their any problem? Or she busy? Or anything else..

I just want to the situation what to do what to do..

Aiden : yeah I can call her dad anyway he would speak nicely... last time when I called him he was really happy

He called Gia's father

Aiden: hello.. it's me Aiden...

Bennet: yeah ,son.. how's preparation going on their?

Aiden: very well ..
Actually I just tried to make call gia but she didn't pick so I panicked that's why I called you ... is everything Okey their ??

Benet : smiles.... ohh ok... here everything fine .. don't worry son.. actually she slept.. she is really tired after travel... and friends and all just now left so she slept early...she said she need to wake up early for make up that's why Laura sent her to sleep..May be didn't saw your call... don't worry son... she is perfectly fine..

Aiden knows that Bennet teasing him...

Aiden : actually uncle

Bennet : what uncle ? You should call me dad... you are like my son ... you can call me dad

Aiden : (with hesitation)dad... actually I haven't spoke with her about marriage in hospital.. because if anyone heard about this .. it may cause problem for her... after marriage I can handle so that's why..

Bennet: don't worry She is alright .... if you want I can call her..

Aiden : no need ... I just want to know... no need to call her..

Bennet:ok ok... if you need anything you can call me... just tell your dad that we will reach there at 10 I clk sharp.

Aiden: ok...

Bennet: then goidnyt son..,

Aiden : good night .

Aiden cut the call but his mind full was Gia.. he tried to sleep but he couldn't.....
Somewhat he slept...with the photo of Gia

Isa's mansion

Isa saw Aiden's marriage invitation... she really shocked when she saw Gia's name on that...

Isa..: dad... I told you that I like Aiden... they why ... why did you do this..

James : Isa... you know I tried to convince Liam but he doesn't want to go against Aiden's wish...
Aiden said he likes the girl..
And the girl also replied yes.. how can I go against that

Isa : I don't want to hear anything... I know what to do..? I will go to the marriage and I will show you ... Anyway marriage cannot prevent my love for him
James : Isa.... you need to consider their feelings too... don't create any scene.. Anyway... it's over don't think more.. I will give you better person than him..

IsA: you know me dad ... if I want something I won't go backwards... Anyway I know what to do..

James knows that he can't change her discision so he kept silence

Isa went to her room..

James tried to make a call to liam to tell about this but he was busy with things and he couldn't able to take the phone call
James Really worried about the things ...
And ge try to make a call to Aiden..
But his phone was out of coverage
She called hospital and tried to get Gia but he couldn't get the number ...

So he messaged everything to Aiden... he don't know what to do... he doesn't want to create a scene....
And he knows Isa mind.....

Let's see what would happen tomorrow??
___________________________________________

Sorry friends I was little busy with my works... that's why...