Kingvonfrmdao:i love yall fr❤️
indiaroyale:we love you to😍🤍

View more.

~
"DADDY!" Willow yelled as durk walked into the room. "Hi baby, i missed you" he said hugging her and kissing her forehead. "I I miss you to. Take me to pa-rk please?" Willow asked. "Yes baby just hold on". He said as he walked over to me. "Go downstairs with uncle von." Durk said pointing to the door.

"Wha-" "hold me" durk said as he cut me off."you big ass baby" i said as i wrapped my arms around his neck. "i love you mamas" durk said as he sucked my neck. "durk stop" i said moaning as i pushed him off. "lemme do it babyy..im horny🙁!!" Durk said as he pouted. "only for a little bit😒" i said irritated. "You wanna daughter don't you?" durk said going up from off my stomach to kiss me.

"Yes durk but what if this isn't the right time to try for a baby?" i said. "We never know if we don't try" he said taking the strap of my t-shirt off. He pulled of my t-shirt and started sucking my nipple. I let off a soft moan as i bit my lip and closed me eyes. "Mhmmm" i mumbled. "I can feel you getting wet ma" durk said as he looked up at me. He knows when he calls me "ma" "mamas" and "babygirl" i get real wet😘.

Durk slid down to my shorts and took them off with his teeth without breaking eye contact. He slid my panties of and kissed my inner thighs which made me more wet. "let's see how breakfast taste today" he said as he started eating me out. "fuck" i said moaning. He started going fast as he inserted two fingers in me. "D-Daddy😩" i said groaning. "Shh princess" he said licking my clit.

"DURK" von said as he bust through the door. me and durk immediately pulled the blanket over us as von covered his eyes and turned around. "fuck no" von said as he walked out. "Uhm i should prolly go see what he wants" durk said walking out and closing the door behind him. I grabbed my phone and seen a message from polo.

taurus🤩💛.
wassup indie.

me
omg hi polo💛
taurus🤩💛
when can i see you again? Ian seen yo face in months.
Me
let's FaceTime.
taurus🤩💛.
Bet.

I went to the facetime application and called polo. A couple rings and he answered.

"wassup beautiful?" Polo said. "Hey taurus." I said laughing. "How yo ass been after you ghosted me?" He said. "Ian ghost you boy. It's been alot going on and I just needed some time.." I said slightly smiling. "Oh with the whole von thing?" He asked as he lit a cigarette.

"Yes.. anyways how you been?" I asked "Heard you and Crystal got back together, happy foe you💞" i said smiling. "Thanks lol. But i been aigh prolly finna release this new song soon". "What song?" I asked. "Distractions.. prolly finna release it in a day or two".

"Oh that's dope. Keep grinding". "Always but ia talk to you lata mama" polo said looking at something behind him. "Yeah ttyl bitch BYE!" Crystal said as she hung up the phone.

"Bitch goodbye cause i will drag yo ass. Do not play with ms india" i said as i got up out the bed and put my robe on. "Durk and von!" I yelled while i looked for them. "We in the kitchen" i heard von yell. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw von and durk with asian sitting on the counter.

"India go get dressed i want you ta come to my concert" Durk said while he pointed to the stairs. "How you gone tell me lasts minute i could had a new lace and errything but no." I said as i walked back upstairs.

LATA THAT NIGHT..

India.
"INDIA COME OUT HEA" durk yelled. I got up,grabbed willow and went out on stage. The crowd started screaming and taking pictures of us. "Okay yall be quiet for a minute.." durk said looking at the crowd. "I made this song for you india.." he said looking me in the eyes.

Suddenly a beat turned on and durk held my hand as i sat willow down. She ran to von and jumped in his arms as they looked at us.

Make a song about me
Oh-oh, oh
Oh-oh
Don't wanna pretend with you
Talking India
I wanna do everything under the sun
I wanna do everything just one on one
Ain't have relationships since 09' (can't lie)
I want this shit right now can't waste time, yeah, yeah (I can't lie)
She so different, she so different (ooh, yeah-yeah)
I can't lie, I can't tell my guys
That I'm in love and I feel so shy
And we both turnt up we from the Chi
But I don't ask about her other guy
I just wanna eat you alive
Be seen with you just put me on your live
These niggas be hating don't want me in your life
You gon' hear stories about me that shit ain't right
The way you lick your lips, the way you bite 'em
The way you answer your FaceTime I like 'em
I don't got no hoes no more, I'ma show you
When she make me go down low hear my vocals
She just think I'm talking
I can tell by her discussion
She only fuck with bosses
I can tell by her discussions
She fuck my head up
Feel like I got concussion
Them Percs I swallow make me want you I'm just honest
I can't lie no more
Late night don't hang out with my guys no more
And you fine ain't gotta be finer no more
I found her ain't gotta find her no more
She found me in the trenches with hella bitches
It started in her DM I had to get it
Don't wanna pretend with you
Talking India
I wanna do everything under the sun
I wanna do everything just one on one
Ain't have relationships since 09' (can't lie)
I want this shit right now can't waste time, yeah, yeah (I can't lie)
She so different, she so different (ooh, yeah-yeah)
I wanted you and you knew this shit
Won't brag you with no money 'cause you used to it
I say I want a wife they say I'm losing it
Before we move too fast we was cooling it
Durkio, I'ma make you scream my name, Durkio
This shit ain't for the fame, Durkio
Too real, too real for games, Durkio
I never been a lame, I just stay in my lane
She can get designer she don't want it
She just wanna stay too plain
I like her she not goofy, she only like real niggas not no goofies
She about her paper, that blue cheese
She Tweeted about a nigga and it blew me
I know what I gotta do
I know what I gotta prove
I just know what I gotta get
I know I got her approve
See I had that young mind young mind
I had a young mind young mind
Yeah yeah
Don't wanna pretend with you
Talking India
I wanna do everything under the sun
I wanna do everything just one on one
Ain't have relationships since 09' (can't lie)
I want this shit right now can't waste time, yeah, yeah (I can't lie)
She so different, she so different (ooh, yeah-yeah)
She so different, she so different (ooh, yeah-yeah). Durk sang along with the song.

"Oh my god durk" i said as i hugged him. "I love you india..It's us for life" he said kissing my forehead. "I love you more baee" i said kissing his lips. "DURK!" I yelled

——
Durkioo imma make u scream mah name😺!! IM ON SUMMER BREAK NOWWW!!!
Sorry this chapter shitty

Fuck 63rd betch😽!