Trouble

The door opens and come face to face with the bright lights and loud music. No one was there?

Monty:I thought it would be worse than that..

You let out a sigh of relief and you two walk around. Someone roughly grabs your arm.

Vanessa:Y/n, you are in big trouble

Monty growls and yanks her hand off you.

Monty:Why is that.

Vanessa eyed monty and he gave her the same look.

Vanessa:Don't think it's not obvious. Don't play dumb with me gator

You were nervous on what was going to happen but monty stepped in front of you.

Monty:you're not getting to her unless you go through me

Vanessa snickered and looked at him.

Vanessa:yeah I know

He was confused until he felt a chain in his mouth. Staff members tried taking him down but he wouldn't go down without a fight. An employee pulled the muzzle on him. They were rough and scratched up some of his paint. He ended up with his arms tied and couldn't move.

Y/n:Wait! Stop don't hurt him

Vanessa shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Vanessa:he can't feel pain. Let's go

She grabbed you by the arm and pulled you away from the scene. You look at monty and make eye contact. You watch as his eyes go dark and he falls to the ground with a loud clang. You try breaking away from Vanessa, tears in your eyes.

Y/n:No! Monty!..

Vanessa called over two bots to take you to a break room. You tried pulling away as tears fell down your face.

Y/n:Monty!
————————————————————————————————

Hours pass and you have talked to person after person regarding Monty.
"Did you have relations with him?"
"Yes.."
"Did he hurt you?"
"No.."
"Do you think he cares for you
"Yes.."

Vanessa scoffed at your answer. Your eyes were red and your face was swollen from crying. Would monty be okay? You needed to know or at least you need to have a break.

"Ms. y/n?"

A man walked in and spoke with you and how you weren't going to be let go but instead just be on "break" for now. You didn't understand what that meant but at least you weren't fired.

You put your head in your hands as the man left with Vanessa, leaving you alone in the room. You sighed and stood, leaving. You needed a hug. A good hug. You needed some company and you knew who to go to.

Since the Plex wasn't open, no one was in the way. Thank goodness no one was here to see what happened..to Monty. You shake the thought from your mind and continue walking. You stop at a sign reading "Bonnie Bowl." He's the person that could ease somewhat of the emotions you were feeling.
You enter the bowling alley and look around.

Y/n:Bonnie are you here?..

You see him and his ears perk up. He turns to you and beckons you over. As you get closer, you realize the other hand members are there. Even Foxy.
You cried and they all rushed to your side, comforting you. You told them about Monty and Bonnie look at Freddy.

Bonnie:It's alright. We can get him to you. We can make sure they won't do anything to him

He gives you a reassuring smile and looks at the group explaining what would happen.

((578 words