TRUTH

Jin Hyun POV.

"are you trying to escape? Am I scary to you?" Bobby said as his eyes turn red  as a cold shiver when down me and that explains everthing I AM SCARED TO DEATH  "soo..sorry for escaping!" I  said sluttering at the beginning but somehow gain some confident. Bobby, he walk forward me "SORRY?" he said as he hand punch towards the wall to lock me up the wall have some crack sound I saw his hand with blood and  deep cuts that can see his bone and I was really shocked but after awhile it heal by itself he skin if perfectly fine and now I am damn speachless and shock at the same time as I look at him while thinking what the hell is this while I can feel cold sweat coming down my face "eerrm...I'm..scareeed"I said as I look at him in the eyes... am I ? I am not sure I think I am still in a very bad nightmare...I wish "So why did you follow me huh?" bobby said as he smirk and come closer to my face I can feel his breathe "I..follow.you?"I repeated what he said cause I have never met him before NEVER!! "the rabbit the black rabbit with purple eyes.." he said as his eyes turn back to purple colour "you..you are that cute rabbit...HAHAHA..really?" I said it out normally without thinking ...'stupid', I don't believe but I also believe a little bit of it "but you are a vampire you suck my blood with your fangs." I said as I look at him "YES..I AM THE VAMPIRE AND THE WEREBUNNY, I am half vampire half werebunny." he said as I am still in a puzzle mode he move his head closer to me an my whole body have already touch the wall I can't hide any more, he goes to the same place where he have suck my blood ... is he gonna suck again because I haven't recover yet.."don't move." he said as he kiss my...!! he is kissing my neck "eerm..may you don't kiss my neck..?" I asked he than stop and when closer to me while looking at me with "I am healing you if I don't kiss your neck I still have second method to kiss you on the lips." he said as he smirk "ahh I see than erm...I think first method is..bette." he cut my words by kissing me on the lips I use all my strenght to push him away from me but it didn't works after awhile he finally stop and I can finally breath ... my neck doesn't hurt that much anymore I look at him again "sooo.I..I.. am your partner becuase I follow you..?" I asked  "well of course not I have been following you the last few days and to lure you so you can be my partner." he said "well don't worry I will protect you so don't leave me you are mark now so you are mine."he said as he vanish in no where as I was blur and I was trying to find him ..where did he go... I decided to head back to the room that I have been in and take some rest.

END OF POV.

jin hyun have put on her sleepwear and was ready to sleep "sleeping? drink this before you sleep." bobby said as he pot out right in front of jin hyun who was shock of bobby sudden appear "how did you do that.." jin hyun asked "I told you I am half of each so I am not like an average human beings." bobby said "faster drink up." he than add on as jin hyun faster drink up the hot coco in one shot 'now you are done now go sleep" bobby said as he patt jin hyun hair and take the cup away form her "you are gonna meet my vampire clan tomorrow so sleep all you want today." he said and vanish off again "wait wait.." jin hyun said as she want to ask if they will suck her blood cuz it is really painful to her. 

THE NEXT MORNING...