Villain (Season 15: Crystalized)

Start from the beginning

The operation was a go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it turns out it is not a good idea to break into Kryptarium with nobody else other than him. Aspheera wasn't even useful.

It probably didn't help that he was wearing his blue suit plus the fact that his old teammates were in front of him.

It also didn't help that they were looking at him with betrayed looks and angry looks.

Tears in their eyes stung his heart deeply.

But it was for the greater good of his sanity, theirs, and Nya's.

It was easy to disable Zane mainly because he was a nindroid.

Kai and Cole were harder but after countless amounts of training later, he knew their weak spots.

Lloyd was by far the hardest. Probably all the green ninja training. Dodging each other's hits and elemental powers they circled around each other. It took long enough but Lloyd was knocked down mostly already exhausted to emotional damage.

Jay was weak, but he escaped with Aspheera in tow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A truck picked them up, and he was surprised.

The truck was cold very cold as if they were in a freezer.

But that wasn't surprising.

What was, was that there was Nya frozen.

He can't imagine what or how they had done that to her. At least she was safe and was going to be rescued.

It took a little bit of convincing from the kabuki mask person that Aspheera agreed to the terms of the deal.

So, with that, it had begun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it turns out such elemental power could cause a short power outage in the city.

And it also didn't help that the both of them got thrown out of the truck.

Jay held Nya in his lap as she was waking up. She was moaning and groaning in her sleep.

He heard police sirens and cars and a jet coming closer and he didn't care.

He didn't care that he was crying with joy.

He didn't.

He did care about Nya.

He cared that he couldn't see her in Kryptarium.

When his teammates came first, they looked angry but then they saw Nya in his arms and froze on the spot.

Nya was waking up fast, she was now conscious but she was still not awake in the brain.

The police sirens were now they're right next to him and he heard the car stop and the door opening and closing.

Nya was now fully awake and looking around.

"Stand up and put your behind your head."

He did that and Nya looked at him strangely.

He felt the cold cuffs go on his hands connecting them,