Chapter 102

They all went to the living room, and after making room, Kevin and Axel started taking out all the bloodstones they had collected.

When Kevin look inside his magic bag he saw that he still hadn't added into his inventory what they had won Saturday.

But since he would have a lot of free time over the next few days, he would take the time to short out everything that was in it.

So, after that all the bloodstones was out, Kevin opened up the holographic screen of his System and he went directly to his Inventory menu.

[ INVENTORY ]

- 1 018 720 gold coins

- Magical crystal high grade, large size × 2

- Trinium high grade 3kg

- Nerudium high grade 3,4kg

- Healing potion low grade × 45

- Healing potion medium grade × 10

- Spirit potion low grade × 5

- Spirit potion medium grade × 8

- Energy potion low grade × 5

- Energy potion medium grade × 10

- Elixir of Long Life potion legendary grade × 4

- Box high grade

- Box legendary grade

Kevin was stunned, what the hell, he thought.

All he wanted to do was to take out the boxes that were in his inventory, namely, a high grade box and a legendary grade box.

But, when he saw what had appeared just above the high grade box, his heart began to race.

Axel heard the change of Kevin's heartbeats and he asked him worriedly : "What's wrong babe ? Do you feel unwell ?"

Unwell ... Kevin looked at Axel startled and then he remembered that Axel could hear his heart so he said quickly : "Not at all, but you are all going to be blown away."

He then made appear the high grade box and the legendary grade box, which was enough to amaze Alan and Erik like they had never seen one of them before.

But Axel wasn't fool by these boxes, and he looked at him with an eyebrow raised to let him know that he was still waiting to see what was so mind blowing.

Kevin smile widened as he revealed the 4 Elixir of Long Life potions legendary grade.

They all looked at him startled, even Alan who had a good knowledge when it came to potions, had no idea of what kind of potions it was, so Kevin announced to them triumphantly : "These are the Elixir of Long Life potions legendary grade, we have one each, too cool, isn't it ?"

When he saw that everyone was still speechless he said to them again : "Make some more room, I have another surprise for everyone."

They all came out of their torpor and Alan surprised everyone by putting the sofa directly into his magic bag.

He said when he saw that everyone was looking at him with a stunned expression on their faces : "Well what, Kevin asked us to make more room, I will put the sofa back in the living room later."

Kevin then chuckled and while looking at them with a bright smile, he took out the divine grade box he had found in the boss room, but finally he chose to leave the throne in his magic bag because there was already a lack of space in their small living room.

The high grade box was the smallest of the three and it was of a bright red color, as for the legendary grade box, it looked like two drops of water like the ones they had already received.