ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

Zacznij od początku

"Today, Kenneth!"

"Aight!"

"Don't make me hit you, Kenneth."

Sin was laughing and shit.

"Hush before I call yo daddy."

He flicked me off and I walked out the kitchen hearing my mama say, "Where is yo fine ass daddy these days?"

That lady.

"Meechie, go roll up real quick."

"Hell nah. So yo mama can cuss me the fuck out for smoking in or at her house?"

My mama don't even like weed on the premises because when I was 15, I had almost caught the house on fire when I smoking in my closet.

Man, she beat the hell outta me that day.

Meechie or Marco's moms ain't want us smoking at their house either, so we had to smoke at Sin house when his dad wasn't home. He got caught and got his ass beat too.

I went outside to get the ice from my uncle.

"Who that fine ass girl that walked in here with nephew? That ass was so fat. She pretty in the face too though."

"Take a guess, Unc."

"That's his girlfriend?"

"What you think?"

"Ohh okayy."

"We would appreciate if you didn't talk about her like that though. That's our bestie."

I did have a slight crush on Nai for a minute when we first met her. I knew Sin had eyes for her though. And it was rare as fuck for Sin to feel like he feel for Nai. Because of that, I never got at her or said nothing to her.

I just wanted him to be happy for once.

♕♕♕

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 26ᴛʜ

We're at Nai's dad's house and I'm playing with Kian

We're at Nai's dad's house and I'm playing with Kian. This is a cute ass baby and I want one so bad.

I don't even know if Nai want kids. If she don't, I'on know what I'ma do because I wanna be a dad. I don't think y'all understand how bad I want a broke bestfriend.

Me and Nai never even talked about having kids. I mean we only been together for 5 months, but still. I just wanna know if she even ever wants to have kids.

"Aight, Lil bruh. I'ma see you later," I said to Kian.

He have me some dap and then I gave him to Hermione. Nai hugged her dad goodbye and then I said bye and whatever.

We left out the house and went to the car where I opened her door and she got in. I got in the car and then pressed the start button.

"Nai, do you wanna have kids?" I asked still looking straight ahead. When I did look at her, she was looking at me.

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"Yeah."

"It's just a yes or a no. Do you ever want to?"

"I just said I didn't know, Sin."

"Who doesn't know if they wanna have kids or not? I'm not saying now, I'm just saying in general."

"I was trying to refrain from saying no, but since you insist...no. I do not want kids."

"Why?"

"Because I just don't. I never have."

"But you said you were pregnant before, right?"

"Yeah, but you do know what happened, right? I didn't exactly ask for that and I couldn't really get rid of it if I wanted to live."

"You never went into detail."

"It died. I had to give birth to a dead baby. Well, I had a c-section, but still. That was kind of a traumatic experience for me. I've never thought about having kids after that and now that I have, I've decided that I don't want to. I won't have any."

"Really, Nai? You gotta consider me in this."

"Sin, I don't want kids and I will not have any."

"What if you get pregnant?"

"I'm not giving birth to child, Sin. If you get me pregnant, the child will not be born. I'm telling you that now."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"I am deadass. It sounds fucked up and it is, but I don't want kids and you have to respect that. I do know that you want kids, but I don't."

"You gotta respect that I want kids."

"I understand that, Baby. I just do not want children. I'm sorry if that makes you upset, but I'm not changing my mind."

I continued driving without saying anything.

That shit kinda pissed me off. I wasn't planning on being with her for the rest of my life. I really want to. But I also really want kids.

At least 2 of them. She doesn't want any.

How the fuck this gon work out?
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ɪs ɴᴀɪ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?

ʟɪʏᴀʜᴡʀɪᴛᴇsss♕