Originally as I write this for Wattpad, the two main platforms I have as of now are my original Google Docs and this on Wattpad. Tik Tok however is my main social media platform. Eventually I may make a Tumblr account or use AO3 to spread the information I found. Perhaps I'll make a Youtube video if I find someone who can edit videos. I want as many people to benefit from what I've discovered.

So just in case you somehow come across this post twice on separate platforms this is on purposefully and my doing. Unless the username is not One Epic Mess, then it's me posting and not someone else copying my work. That's all I have to say on this subject.

Let me describe how I've decided to go about this, the structure I used, and how I use my evidence.

Originally on my Google Docs I have everything separated into sections. Here, those sections will now become chapters. I hope this makes it easier to read and to read as you go.

This fandom has the talent to make up things (the story of Tad Strange being one of those). However, unlike other outlandish theories, I give evidence to nearly every claim. The more evidence and information I give the better. Throughout this enormous info dump on a literal triangle, you'll see quotes and pictures serving as my evidence. I could have stopped with one example of evidence, but I was determined to find everything I could. This is one of the reasons this is so long.

 And like any smart theorist, I go into this acknowledging the possibility of being wrong in some shape or form

And like any smart theorist, I go into this acknowledging the possibility of being wrong in some shape or form. I can't be right on everything and I'm well aware of that.

When I started this, I searched through the depths of the internet. I read through every book carefully picking out each detail, and watched the show several times. Why? Because I had absolutely nothing better to do in the dark days of Corona, I became obsessed with this show when I finally watched it fully during the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic. I soon spiraled downward into the chaos that is Bill Ciphers lore and never came back.

 I soon spiraled downward into the chaos that is Bill Ciphers lore and never came back

It would be selfish to keep this all to myself, so that's why you're reading this. Now you, the lovely reader, don't have to dig through anything yourself and instead just read everything here! You're very much welcome.

Plus during my research, I have found evidence that proves everything we will go over. I have yet to see anyone mention what I've found. This changes the game because of how much it confirms this theory. It would be criminal not to share it. Stay tuned for my shocking revelation.

If you aren't like me who can sit and read tons of information, I have good news! Throughout this entire thing, I have added sections labeled "Let's review." Its purpose is to summarize very briefly what I've discussed in the section above without all the detail. That way the people who can't focus or retain lots of information can instead skip to the review section. And if there's something written that makes no sense, you can simply read the section above fully to get a better understanding before moving on.

As this paper goes along, the review section will continue to get larger and larger since it adds more information. This will also act as both a reminder of all the important information from before and be a half-assed timeline. Some people learn better from timelines after all.

If you simply don't have the time to read everything or the review sections, you can skip to the end and just read the very last review section. Although I'd highly recommend against that, since you'll probably be confused and will have a harder time tracking down what you want to learn more about.

This essay also isn't a formal one. This is something I've done on my own time and will not be graded by any teacher. I will use "I's," "You's," "We's" etc. I want this essay to be more personal and human. There will be jokes, slang, and other things that make this informal as well. I'm sure no one will be upset by this but know I chose to make this a much more casual essay.

Any art made by other people goes to the respected owners! I tried to find all the right credits and names but many of the images I use I found a long time ago. I don't remember exactly where they all come from and that is my mistake. If any artist I did not credit would like me to put their name on their image or wish for me to remove it please please just ask and let me know! I totally understand and will do whatever is asked.

So without further ado, relax, get ready to read, and find out about Bill Ciphers' past, his true motives, and what his feelings are. Get comfortable, this is a long one.

 Get comfortable, this is a long one