Chapter 7

Riki P.O.V

I wonder where could they be... After entering my room and with no succession on finding them, I made my way out of my room. I walked to kitchen and see a cupboard moving. I feel a bit suspicious. Slowly, I made my way to the cupboard and slowly open it. I look at the upper section and see nothing. I move my gaze down and I see someone moving.

"Gotcha Samuru!" I said happily as I reached out to hold that person hand.
"Damn... And I'm not Samuru." The sound come out from the cupboard. It is a cute girl sound.
"Joules? I have no idea you will hide here." I smiled happily at the thought where the first person I caught is Joules
"And I'm not Joules for your information." Victoria come out from the cupboard.
"Oh .. I didn't know that it was you ..." I look down shyly.
She smiled "Come on! Let's find the others. Now that I lose I need to help you."
I reply back "I haven't seen them anywhere not even in my room."

We searched everywhere and we haven't found them. Time tick fast as everyone had fun. It was now 5.30 pm and they haven't found Samuru and Joules

"Arghhh!!!" I exclaimed suddenly causing Victoria to be surprised.
"What is it Riki?" Asked Victoria.
I sighed in defeat "I give up.. I didn't know where they are."
Victoria keep silent and walk to my room. She stop and turn her head to me "Are you sure they are not in this room?" She asked me "Maybe we should check one more time.. This is the only place we haven't entered."
I nod and follow her inside.

We sit on the bed and talked a bit about our school new bdaman-pit. Then, I lay down on my bed with Victoria sitting on the bed. That is when I suddenly stand up, Victoria look at me with a question look on her face. I sit on the bed and feel a difference.

"Victoria, try to sit here" I pointed to the bed.
"What the-" I cutted her off "Just come and sit here"
"O-okay.." She walked to Samuru's bed and sit there.

Victoria P.O.V

I looked at Riki confused and sat on the bed. There is something different on the bed and I couldn't point what is it. I looked at Riki's direction. It was as if a message was exchanged between both of us. We slowly stood up from the bed and kneel down. I wasn't ready for the sight I saw. There, under the bed, Samuru was cuddling with Joules. I gazed at Riki and saw his face wearing the same expression as mine. Shock. I cleared my throat causing both of them to look at me. Joules' face turn breet red and Samuru look around awkwardly. Soon, they both got out from their hiding place and stood beside each other. I looked at Riki and he too, was still stunned by what we saw. Silence engulfed the whole room.

"It was funn!!" Joules broke the silence.

"Yeah, it was!" Riki exclaimed happily with a big grin plastered on his face.

"What do you think Vic?" Joules asked me out of the blue.

"It was fun!" I immediately answer. I fake my emthusiasm hoping no one will notice. Everyone kept talking about the game as we walked out of the room towards the living room. We sat down on the sofa and talked about the game. However, I tuned out everything. The scene where Samuru cuddled up with Joules keep repeating in my brain and I realise that I have feeling for Samuru. I heard faint sound of people calling me.

"Vic?"
"Vic!?"
"Victoria?"
"VICTORIA!!"

The sound of the Joules scream pierced through my ears and I snapped back into reality.

"Um.. what is it guys?" I asked innocently.

"We were wondering about what should we do next." Joules responded to my question.

"Maybe we can play another round of hide and seek!" Riki encouraged all of us.

I can feel my mouth curved downward slightly, but I managed to keep a smile on my face. "Sure! Why not?" I agreed.

"No more of hide and seek game!" Samuru retort. His face turn slightly red when he mentioned the word hide and seek. Upon noticing it, the green evil feeling made their way and waltz right in my heart.

"Vic!!" Riki snapped me out of my day dream again. "You've been doing it twice." He pouted as he said it.

"Do what?" I cocked my eyebrows in confusion

"Daydreaming about your future husband." Joules joked and lighten the atmosphere.

The room was inmediately filled with laughter and joy. We spent about 30 minutes sat there and chatting with each other. Until Samuru reminded us on our homework.

"Nooo!!" Joules whined. "We don't have to do out homework now."

"We should!" Samuru argued back.

"We can do it any other time!" Another whine escaped Joules' mouth

"We need to do it now so we can play more tomorrow." Another come back from Samuru.

"I said no!"

"I said yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

I sat there with Riki watching both of them countered each other with their so-called right excuses and reasons. I glanced at the clock and it showed 3:57 pm. I glanced at Samuru and Joules once again. They were still in their own world. I stood up and walked away to the kitchen and grabbed some water. The room is silence, no sound at all could be heard from here, not even their lpud argument. I slowly gulped the water down my throat.

"Pffftt!" A familiar voice came behind me. "Even drinking water is art when you are the one who drank it."

I choked lightly on my water and the owner of the voice rushed behind me and pay my back. I brought my cup down and settled it on the sink.

"You nearly scared me to death!" I eclaimed furiously.

"Gomen, gomenn. I didn't mean to do that. I just saw you walking out of the room and I thought I could follow you, avoiding those lovebirds argument." Riki explained himself while raising his hands up in surrender.

I smiled at him and wave it off. "It's fine, just don't do it next time."

"They looked a lot like a couple don't you think so?" Riki asked out of the blue.

My eyes nearly buldged out of my socket once i heard it. But in the end, I nod my head signalling that I agreed with this.

Riki stride over to the cupboard on the kitchen and grab cooking utensils. "Might as well cook something special for today since we have guest and they are still at their um..." He looked like he was at a lost of words before adding "lovely time."

At first I scrunched up my brows in confusion, then his words slowly sink into my brain and I laughed hard at it. "Okay, okay I get it" I managed to say in between my laughter. "Let me help you." I offered my help once I'm done recovering myself from the laughter. We both scrambled around to find the right utensils and ingredient before the two of us started to cook together, leaving the other two to take their time.