| Ch. 28 |

(TW: Cursing/Cussing)

"What the hell?" Dae-su states. I slowly walk over to the door, as Su-Hyeok follows behind.

"Hello?" I say. No one answers, "Guess we'll have to take the window." I state. Cheong-san looks over, "Why the hell would you go through the window?" He asks.

"It could lead to the storage room?" I reply. I walk over to the window, as I carefully climb out. I see Su-Hyeok follow me, "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Going with you." He replies. I sigh, "I don't need your help." I reply. He looks up at me, "Don't worry, you will." He states.

"Plus, you'd still need help, even if you say you don't." He replies. I look over at him, "So you're saying I can't defend myself?" I ask.

"Depends on the situation." He responds. I slowly continue to walk on the border of the windows, "Even if you'd come, I'd still be fine-" I get cut off by slipping off a bit.

"Oh shit!" I yell. Su-Hyeok helps me up, as he's still holding onto my hand, "Thanks.." I say. We both continue to walk slowly until we finally reach the storage room.

"Shit.." I say. Turns out that the window is locked. Plus, they even put a shelf in the way of the window. Which means we can't get in either.

I try to break the glass with my hand, but it doesn't break. I hit it harder until it shattered. The glass flew everywhere, as the side of my left hand has a cut.

"Let's just go.. There's no way we can move a stacked shelf." I say. Su-Hyeok looks over, "Is your hand okay?" He asks. I look at the side of my left hand.

I slowly nod, as the two of us walk carefully back. He goes inside first, as he helps me get down after.

"So? Did you guys see who it is?" Cheong-san asks. I sigh, "No, they even blocked it and everything." I reply. Su-Hyeok grabs my left hand, "Fuck that hurts-" I say.

Su-Hyeok looks up at me, "Oh, sorry." He replies. He pulls me away from the others, as he examines my hand, "What are you doing?" I ask. He looks up at me, "You know that you have to clean the wound?" He asks.

"It's just a small cut, so it's fine." I reply. I move my hand away, as I walk back to my chair. Suddenly, Dae-su slowly pushes me back near Su-Hyeok.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask Dae-su. He sighs, "Listen, I have no fucking clue what's going on between you guys, but you guys need to fix it. It's not that hard." Dae-su replies, as he walks away.

Su-Hyeok and I stand there in awkwardness. We both stay quiet, as we just stare at each other, "I'm
sorry Y/n.." Su-Hyeok states.

I look down instead, "I'm sorry I came up with that stupid reason. It's my fault-" I cut Su-Hyeok off, "Don't worry." I reply.

He suddenly pulls me into his embrace. We get interrupted by Cheong-san. We stop hugging, as we both look over at him.

"Listen up Su-Hyeok, if you dare to yell at Y/n ever again, I swear that even if I'm dead at that time, I swear, but swear that I'll come alive from the dead and haunt you until you make up with Y/n. Alright?" Cheong-san states.

Su-Hyeok rapidly nods, "I'm joking moron, just not on the coming back from the dead part. I swear I'll still haunt you." Cheong-san replies, as he walks away.

"Well, see you then." I say, as I walk over to my chair. I suddenly remember something from earlier, "Cheong-san." I call out.

He looks over, "What?" He asks. I sigh, "Is it true that Gwi-nam wants to kill you?" I ask. He goes silent, "Yes or no?" I ask.

He nods in reply, "Why?" I ask. He just sighs, "Well, earlier when you guys were still searching for me.." He goes quiet for a minute or two.

(Long explanation paragraph below.)

"I was running through the hallway with the phone I got from our classroom and I went in a room. I saw Gwi-nam and the principal. I immediately used the phone to record him. If he'd kill the principal, I'd send the video to the police. After he did, he wanted me to give him the phone. I said no, as he would grab the knife he had. I started running through the hallway, as Gwi-nam threw the knife at me. Luckily, I moved in time. I made it to the library and I quickly climbed up the shelf's, as Gwi-nam did the same. When he was close to getting the phone, I stabbed him in the eye, and threw him down. Where all the zombies bit him.." He explained.

"Holy shit. That's why he wants to kill you?" I ask. He slightly nods, "Just for a stupid recording-" I reply.

Suddenly Ji-min stands up, as she walks over to a table to get a camera. It was a black camera. Which was used to record the choir group.

She holds the camera, as if she wanted to record herself or something else..

*Time Skip*

The others recorded a message already. Cheong-san and I are left to record. I hold up the camera..

(Something to say real quick. I'm gonna change, "Omma" to "Eomma" Instead. I hope that's okay :) It means, "Mom" btw.♡)

"Eomma.." I say. I stop talking for a minute, "I- I hope you're okay.. I hope you're in a safe place too.." I say tearing up. I stop recording and hand it over to Cheong-san..

(End of Ch. 28! Sorry I haven't been active for 1-3 days. It kinda takes awhile to make long Chapters, but I enjoy writing them. Cya in the next Chapter!!)

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories