Chapter 11

THE NEXT DAY

It's Monday... which means... Yuta is at work... He left very early in the morning like around 4 or 5 when Mark was still sleeping. The poor boy didn't realize he was gone until he woke up alone. He checked everywhere around the apartment, but Yuta was gone... he didn't even get to say or kiss him goodbye.
A long sigh escapes Mark's mouth as he struds back to the room and sits on the bed. Bored out of his mind, he starts to pace the floor and think about stuff.
"If Yuta's at work, that means everyone else should be too... but he did say that I could go to Johnny, Taeyong and Doyoung's place..." The boy whispered. "But I don't wanna leave though..."
He then placed himself back on the bed as he rested his head on the back of the headboard. Mark didn't realize that sleep was slowly starting to take over as his eyes grew heavy each second passed. Finally, he shuts them as he drifts off to dreamland.

About an hour had passed, until there was a sudden knock at the door. Mark jolted up from his nap as he heard the knocking again. He knew it wasn't Yuta because he would've entered with his keys.
Quickly but quietly, Mark gets up and walks to the door and peeks out the little peeky hole.
He then realizes who it was as he opens the door.
"Hi Mark!"
"Hi Myung Hee. Come on in."
The girl walks in as Mark closes the door quickly.
"Long time no see. What have you been up to?" Myung Hee says sitting on the couch, already making herself at home.
"Uh, nothing much... I just woke up from a nap right now." Mark replies scratching his nape and sits on the couch along with the girl.

"How are you and Johnny doing?"
"We were arguing about his drinking habits. He's always drinking! Like every time I turn my head, he has a fucking beer bottle in his hand! And today, I just had enough of it! I told him if he's gonna keep drinking, I would break up with him!" She says tucking her hair behind her ears.
"So that's why you came over here?" Mark asked as Myung Hee nodded her head.
"Listen, I know you're still underage, and do not have the experience, but what would you do if you constantly saw the person you love, drink every single day?"

Mark stays silent for a bit.
"Good question... maybe do the same thing you're doing right now. Just going somewhere else and taking a break from seeing them."
Myung Hee nods her head.
"But what should I do? There's no way to convince him to stop drinking. I don't want him to become abusive, or even worse... if we had kids... he'll be abusive to them..." Tears started to form in her eyes as she wiped them away. "I'm sorry... I get too emotional..."
"That's fine, Myung Hee. I'm always like that around Yuta. Since I told him my runaway story, I couldn't help but cry. At least he understood my struggle and helped me grow strong. But still, if you feel that your relationship with Johnny isn't working out the way you want it to, just leave him." Mark says, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.
"True. That's very true. I can give that a shot. I'll give him one last chance. And if he doesn't stop drinking... it's completely over!" She states resting her head on Mark's shoulder.

"Thank you, Mark. You really do help me get better."
"You're welcome. I tried... but I'm glad that I made you feel better."
She smiles as she sits back up and gazes at Mark.
"You know, Yuta's really lucky to have you." The girl says, holding onto Mark's hand.
"I'm lucky to have him. He's the one who saved my life 3 days ago." The feline talks back as he questions what Myung Hee is telling him.
"I know, but still. Yuta wanted me to tell you that he's really lucky to have you. Make sure you always cherish and love him for as long as you live. Got it? I hope you won't EVER end up like how I am right now with my relationship. Sure yes, you two will argue from time to time, but you can make it up very quickly. Trust me."

Mark nods his head in approval as they both separate their hands from each other.

"So, Yuta's at work, right?"
"Yep... I believed he left super early when I was still asleep." Mark said sulkingly.
"Oh okay. But please let me know when he comes back, or better yet, is it okay if I hang out here until he comes? Were you lonely here by yourself?" Myung Hee says.
"Uh, sure. I have no problem with that. I was kinda feeling isolated anyway..." Mark answers, playing with his hands.
Myung Hee grew a huge smile on her face and gave Mark a hug.
"Thank you! You're so sweet!" The girl states stroking her hands along the boy's hair.