Chapter 1

"IF YOU WANT TO LIVE THE LIFE THAT YOU WANT TO LIVE, FINE BY ME! JUST NOT IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" Mark's mother scolded, pointing her long index finger towards the front door ordering her son to get out.
"But Mom! You don't understand... I wasn't trying to be like that..." Pleaded the helpless boy with tears forming in his boba shaped eyes. Begging for his mother to let him stay, he didn't mean to tell her that he was attracted to men. Surely yes, he is! But Mark also likes women as well, but not as much as men.
"Please, Mom! PLEEEEEEAAASSSEEE!!"
"No! I don't care! OUT NOW!" She screamed. "I CANNOT HAVE MY OWN SON DATING OR EVEN WORSE... MARRYING A MAN! WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT?"
The hopeless boy was speechless. Standing in the living room with his head hanging low in defeat. There was NO WAY for him to explain his dilemma. Getting super stressed at the fact that his own MOTHER does not accept her child for who he is... but, sadly, Mark gotta face the harsh reality of this living hell he's currently sinking in.

"Well... aren't you going to leave? The door is right there..."
Mark didn't want to dare himself to face the door. But making his own decisions is rather too tough for him to handle HIMSELF! He is still a boy, not even at the age of 18 yet, only a couple of months away...
Sighing as he decides to face the door then quickly glances back at his mom. Tears at the edge of the bottom eyelids as he forces them to stay in their place.
"OUT NOW!" The woman screeched this one last time not knowing that she will soon start to regret that this day has ever occurred.

Finally, slipping out of the house with nothing to take with him, Mark slowly struds out and gives his mother one final pitiful stare before she completely shuts the door and locks it afterwards.

"Perfect! Just perfect! You HAD to fuck everything up! Good job Mark!" The boy scolded himself as he pulled his hoodie over his head and walked away from his house... which he doesn't live in anymore...

And just at perfect timing! The sun was beginning to set! It was going to be dark soon and the boy had absolutely no shelter, no food, no bed... no nothing!
He continued to walk along the sidewalk of the neighborhood trying to find a place to cover up for shelter. At least it's still the middle of June and the nights are not as cold as the winter nights.
Finally, spotting an alleyway, Mark sighs in relief as he walks through the dark opening. Not really worrying about what or who could be lurking around in the shadows, he just wanted a place to stay warm and at least have a newspaper covering his head.

"Why Mom... why did you have to do this to me?" The boy cries sitting on the ground with his back up against the wall of a building while pulling his knees to his head. "I hate life... I hate myself... What's the point of going on? Can I just die?"
Still in the state of sobbing, Mark suddenly hears tin cans crashing on the ground notifying him that someone or something is nearby him.
Frantically looking up through the darkness of the alley, the boy stands up as his breathing intensifies.

"Come on out! We know you're there..." A strange voice calls out from the distance making Mark's neck hairs stand straight up stiff. At this point, he just wanted to run back home and bang on the door for his mother to let him in. But in this case, that wouldn't even happen, no not at all!

Still too terrified to peep, Mark pushes himself against the building as he sees two tall guys creeping up to him. As the guys became more visible, Mark saw that they were wearing all black with masks on and were smoking some cigarettes. They looked pretty badass, but of course, they were there to torture Mark.
"Well well well... look who we have here..." One of them said tossing his cigarette on the floor glancing at Mark up and down. "Where's your home little buddy? Are you lost?"

Trying to maintain as strong as he could possibly be, which was not at all the case, Mark's breathing was the only thing he could answer to them.
"Not talking huh?" The other one stated, he seemed more buff and meaner than the other guy, but they were both very intimidating.
"If we can't make you talk, we can at least make you scream..." The skinnier guy whispered as he suddenly grabs Mark's hands and faces the boy to the wall.

Tears were cascading down even more as Mark didn't know what to do in this situation. Silent cries could only be heard from the two men who were shamelessly about to commit something filthy.
"Don't move Baby Boy... this will only hurt a lot..." The buff dude said as he was just about to pull down Mark's pants and do God knows what to his little delicate hole.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU BASTARDS ARE DOING?" Called out another voice from the direction that the two men were just a while ago.
Suddenly spinning around, the two guys both held their hands up as another man walked in on them with a knife.
"Let him go... now..." The armed man directed, as he pointed his sharp blade at the two guys.
"We didn't do anything man, you can put the knife down and we'll be outta here. Okay?" The skinnier guy said slowly backing away from Mark as his friend did the exact same thing.
"I'm not putting this thing down until I see you two fuckers run off to your mommies crying and begging to not get stabbed!"
Mark listened to the whole conversation knowing that he was going to maybe somewhat be fine... at least the man with the knife just saved his life!
"Alright man! We're out! We're out!" The buff one said as they both scurried off from the alley and disappeared into the darkness of night.

"Hey, are you okay?" The guy asked as he stuffs his knife in the pocket of his jacket while he slides off the clothing.
Mark just gave him a simple nod as he turned himself back around.
"You don't belong here, I never saw you before... What's your name?"
The boy can only stutter because of how terrified he was after experiencing that dramatic moment in his life.
"M-M-Mark L-L-Lee..."
The man nods slightly.
"I'm Yuta, Yuta Nakamoto." He smiles as little ears from the top of his head move around. Along with that, Mark also spotted a long tail wagging back and forth at a slow pace.

"Y-You're a c-c-cat h-hybrid..." Mark squeaks out as Yuta agrees to his response.
"Yeah, I am. Are you fine with that?"
"A-Actually..." The boy began to say as he pulled off his hoodie to show Yuta his own little ears moving around.
"No way... you're also a cat hybrid too?" Yuta says in awe. "But where's your tail?"
"Stuffed in my pants... I-I know it's hella uncomfortable, but I just don't want to walk around here having people think that I'm... a freak..." Mark states as the two of them stand there for a while in silence.

"You can come and stay with me if you like." Yuta offers, holding out his hand for Mark to take.
The boy didn't second guess his decisions as he quickly took Yuta's hand.
"Good choice kid... but we must hurry though, so we won't get caught."
"Oh okay..."

Yuta leads them both out of the alley and quickly throws his jacket on so he won't get spotted. Mark too, throws his hood on and walks alongside Yuta to wherever the man lives...