Chapter 2

It has not been that long until the two cat boys came across a strip club just down the street. There was no one out there to guard the place, weird, but awfully quiet outside. The streetlights flooded the sidewalk as signs on buildings began to shut off their lights indicating that workers were starting to close the shops early.
"Okay, let's go, Mark!" Yuta stated, holding the door open to the strip club for Mark to enter first.
"Are you crazy? I'm not even 18 yet! I can't go in there!"
"But I live here... it's just upstairs. Don't worry, I'll tell the rest of my friends. They won't mind." The older man said making sure that Mark was totally fine with sneaking through a place with men and women barely wearing anything on their bodies.

At this point Mark finally second guessed his decisions. But Yuta saved his life just a while ago... he cannot be out here in the cruel world all by himself... alone... and still a 17 year old boy whose mom gradually kicked him out because of him being LGBT.
"A-Are you... s-sure?" The young one asked, lifting an eyebrow. "Are the guards supposed to be out here though?"
Yuta impatiently places his hand on Mark's mouth to shut him up.
"Just, trust me... no more questions please... and if anyone asks you some questions about why you are here, just leave it up to me to answer. Got it?" Yuta directed as Mark rapidly nodded his head.
"Okay, let's go."

Still holding the door open for the boy, Mark slips inside and tries to avoid looking at the strippers dancing and sliding on the poles from the other side of the room.
"You're leading me to where we're going, right?" Mark asked as he took Yuta's hand, still looking the other direction.
"Of course! Don't worry, Mark, like I said, I got this all under control."

Mark's heart was beating loud and fast and wondered if Yuta could hear it from beside him. He really prayed and hoped that no one was going to catch them sneaking through this child forsaken place.
"Why is it taking so long to get there, Yuta?"
"Shhh... someone could hear you..."
"There's music playing... how the hell is anyone gonna hear us whispering?"

"HEY YUTA!!" Someone blurted out from the other end where Mark wasn't looking.
"Shit..." Mark internally cursed to himself, face heated with extreme embarrassment even though he did absolutely nothing wrong but walk in an adult cavern with a 20 year old man holding his hand.
"Sup Johnny! How's it going?" Yuta responded back while Mark hid behind the other hoping that this Johnny guy wouldn't see him.
"It's going along pretty well! Just watching my girl do her shit, you know?" The giant man said, pointing his finger at a girl who was spinning around the pole with her legs held high in the air while her sparkly lingerie glistened in the stage lights.
"Yeah... But you better keep an eye on her, Hyung, because I see Jaehyun having a little too much fun watching her..." Yuta darted his eyes towards Jaehyun as Johnny quickly whipped his head around to find the other man throwing a lot of cash at Johnny's girlfriend, even though there are a lot more girls to watch strip the pole than her.
"JAEHYUN! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU THAT ONE MORE TIME..." The giant man raged marching towards Jaehyun as Mark let out a relieving sigh.

"You okay?" Asked Yuta grabbing onto the boy's hand.
"Yeah..." Mark answered, panting a bit.
"Okay, let's hurry before someone else catches us." The older one stated.

Rushing through the place, Yuta led Mark through one of the doors at the back of the place and climbed a staircase to get to Yuta's living area.
When they got up there, Mark saw a small and somewhat enclosed hallway with doors on each side of the walls with numbers on them.
"Why is it dark up here? Where's the lighting?" Mark asked, feeling his hand on Yuta's hand to make sure that the boy wouldn't lose him as they walked through the dark empty hallway.
"Sorry about that, the electricity here hasn't been working for months. Since this is a very old building, the people that live here are pretty much used to it." Says Yuta, still walking until he suddenly stops at a door which is labeled "Apartment 5".

Grabbing his keys from his jacket pocket, he unlocks the door and opens it wide for Mark to enter inside first.
Once the boy walks in, Yuta follows behind him and turns on the lights in the living room which are pretty dim. At least he has lighting in his apartment though. Unlike the dark ass hallway they just walked through moments ago.
The little apartment itself felt very homy and comfortable to live in. The boy gazes around the small living area while Yuta hangs his jacket on a coat rack.

"It feels very warm and cozy in here Yuta..." Mark breathes out standing in the middle of the living room still gazing around the place and studying where everything stands in their spots.
"Yeah, I get that a lot from my friends. Which is why everyone loves to visit me and spend the night here." He says, ruffling up his long black shiny hair as his little cat ears twitched with each strand of hair falling over them. Not gonna lie though, Mark found that hella attractive as fuck! But he tried to contain his emotions each time he even looked at Yuta.

"So..." The boy begins to say not knowing what's on his mind lately. "T-Thank you for saving me back there... I know I was late saying it though, but, yeah, thank you. I really appreciate it a lot."
Yuta gives Mark a slight smirk and walks up to the boy still standing in the exact same position.
Pulling Mark's hood off his head, the older man ruffles up the boy's soft fluffy brown hair making his cat ears also twitch with each movement.
"I'm glad I could help. Just think if I never came by to save you... God knows what will happen to you... poor kitten..."
Mark closes his eyes as he purrs with affection from each touch by Yuta's gentle hand rubbing it along the boy's hair as it travels down to his chin.
"Mmmm..." Purred Mark as Yuta's touch felt heavenly to him.

"Tell me, why were you out there all by yourself?" The man asked lifting up Mark's chin to have him make eye contact. Obviously, this is a very serious topic to talk about so Yuta couldn't have this conversation slide away.
"Oh... yeah..." Mark said sadly as his ears fell low which seemed like they were blending in with his hair. He really did not want to talk about it at all as he felt tears beginning to reach up to his eye level once again. "My mom... kicked me out..."
"Why?" Asked Yuta confused, still holding Mark's chin as they spoke.
"I- I'd rather not say... it's kinda embarrassing..." The boy looked away and heaved a sigh.
"Embarrassing? Did she catch you watching porn?"
"No."
"Masturbating?"
"No."
"Simping over anime girls and jerking yourself off?"
"NO!"
"Then that the fuck did you do to make you get kicked out then?"

Mark's tears have once again returned from hiatus as they spilled from the boy's eyes and ran down his cheeks.
"She kicked me out because... because..." Mark stopped and tried to hold back his sobs.
"It's okay, Mark... let it out. I need to know why... so I can clearly understand where you're coming from." Yuta whispers calmly, holding the boy's tiny hands waiting for his sobs to come to a halt.

"She kicked me out because I told her that I like men..."
Yuta was speechless. Then he remembered flashbacks from when he was Mark's age telling his parents things like this. He had to tell him... it doesn't even matter how crazy things could get, he needed to let him know...
"Mark..."
"Yeah..."
"The same thing happened to me as well..."
Sniffing up his tears, Mark gave the man a questionable stare.
"What do you mean?"
"I'm saying that, I also got kicked out of my house because I told my parents that I like men too..."

Mark stopped crying and looked at Yuta. Fully blown away by the fact that the SAME THING happened to him too!
"Really?" Asked the boy.
"Very much true..." Yuta says and engulfed Mark into a big hug as tears were also threatening to escape from his eyes as well.

"Are we meant to be together?" Mark asked, pulling back from the hug.
"Maybe..."