More than Conquerors!

A/N Please keep me in your prayers so I can keep on writing for the Lord. I never knew I had this ability. When you serve the Lord you find things, you never knew about yourself. So keep your head up.

Apostle Paul gives reference to this statement, he direct us into knowing we are not only sons and daughters of the Most High Jehovah but over comers by his grace in Christ Jesus through faith. In Romans 8:37, he said, 'Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.' He continue in verse 38 & 39 saying nothing can be able to separate us from the Love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philippians 4:13, 'I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.' God empower us to do the unbelievable; His grace is efficient to sustain us. It is in this period we need Jesus more than ever, since it is the closing of human history; a period in which Christ will return for his bride-the elect of God; a period when you stand for God against ungodliness; a period of time were temptation, trials, tribulations are on the raise; a period when man abandon the word of God to sustain their sinful lust; a period when christian are been persecuted for their faith; a time were need God more than ever.

We need the blessed assurance of Jesus word, 'Nothing shall by any means hurt you.' 'My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. God told the Israelite, actually he gave them his comforting assurance, '...I am with thee: be not dismayed; For I am thy God: I will strengtheneth thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.' He is our Jehovah Jireth, our Jehovah Nissi and our Jehovah Shalom.

The 'I Will' tells when we feel overwhelmed with the world-bombard with the enemy's attack, his grace is efficient to supply us as overcomers. We are anointed by the Holy Spirit, to do the impossible. Remember Jeremiah when he told the Lord he cannot speak. Who made the mouth? Who made the Heaven and the Earth? Who created all things in them? God is Creator! God responded to Jeremiah low self-esteem was, he gave Jeremiah to the power to preach before the nation of Israel. A songwriter wrote, 'Blessed Assurance, Jesus is mine! O, what a foretaste of glory divine! Heir of Salvation, purchase of God, Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.'

There are seven promises mention in Revelation:

1. To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life. (2:7)

2. He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. (2:11)

3. To him that overcometh I will give to eat of the hidden manna. (2:17)

4. He that overcometh... to him will I power over the nation. (2:26)

5. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment. (3:5)

6. He that overcometh I will make a pillar in the temple of God. (3:12)

7. To him that overcometh I will grant to sit with me in my throne. (3:21)

Before anything befall you; Satan must be granted the permission to attack. Unless God gives the Devil an 'okay.' How can he do anything? Remember the issue with Job? Job was a faithful and God-fearing man but the Lord permit such a vicious trial to befall Job. All things Job had was taken from him which includes all of his household and lifestock. But Job remain faithful and true unto God. God tests. Satan tempts. Why then does God allow trials? The effort we put forth to understand this basic issue of temptation should bring forth the fruit of preservation from sinning. Jesus told his disciples, 'Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. And nothing shall by any means hurt you,' Luke 10:17-19. At his departure Jesus told the eleven disciples, 'All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth...' I am with you always, even to the end of the age.' Matthew 28:18-19.